Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.25] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
DOWNLOAD

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and Ruffuss

WookieNinja87

Oct 13, 2017
Thats odd ! are you playing on PC or Mac ?
You did something wrong. Which file did you actually download? You said the 2.4 update, if you downloaded just the 2.4 update patch then you aren't going to have any images until you get to 2.4 content. The update patch is meant to be copied over the base game for part 2, if you just download it and play it then it'll run since the full script is there but there won't be any images.
I downloaded it from here. I'll try again but I download and 7zip the newest version from here and then I do the same for the incest patch. When I add the incest patch that is what I get.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I downloaded it from here. I'll try again but I download and 7zip the newest version from here and then I do the same for the incest patch. When I add the incest patch that is what I get.
Well, repeating the same mistake will not help.

This is the recommended way:

- Download and install Part 1 (v 0.16)
- Download and install Ipatch v0.16 - Go to Lewd Patcher link at the bottom click on Previous Versions
- Play Part 1 until the second "Save Here" screen, save there, not before, not after.

- Download and install Part 2 - It needs to be installed into a different folder, don't mix it with Part 1 files
- Download and install Ipatch v0.17 - keep this zip, you will need to reapply it after every update
- Play and choose Load - Load the save created on Part 1 "Save Here" screen

From then on, you can at every update download only the "Update Patch" and extract it over the Part 2 folder, re-extract the Ipatch and play.

Whatever different from this you did, will cause issues.

Peace :)

Reactions: MoonBox

WookieNinja87

Oct 13, 2017
Well, repeating the same mistake will not help.

This is the recommended way:

- Download and install Part 1 (v 0.16)
- Download and install Ipatch v0.16 - Go to Lewd Patcher link at the bottom click on Previous Versions
- Play Part 1 until the second "Save Here" screen, save there, not before, not after.

- Download and install Part 2 - It needs to be installed into a different folder, don't mix it with Part 1 files
- Download and install Ipatch v0.17 - keep this zip, you will need to reapply it after every update
- Play and choose Load - Load the save created on Part 1 "Save Here" screen

From then on, you can at every update download only the "Update Patch" and extract it over the Part 2 folder, re-extract the Ipatch and play.

Whatever different from this you did, will cause issues.

Peace :)
Yeah I deleted all the old files and just redownloaded the new ones and I got it going as it should be. Thanks to everyone for the help!

Reactions: MoonBox and xapican

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I think he'll complete the game and we'll still see, NO SEX WITH NANA YET. WTF, I hate when they drag out this shit. Always wait to end of game before you can have a sex scene with the ones you won't most. And this game doesn't even have a mom. Killed her off long time before the events of this game. but I still love your game dev, but had to give you shit somewhere. Wouldn't be fair otherwise, cause I really don't have anything to complain about with your game. Love the art, the girls are gorgeous. And I lovem thick. Could have given mooma maybe a prettier face though. I've been waiting for Charleton Heston to show up in her scenes, thought I was watching planet of the apes. And that's the only negatives I've got. Great game, love it. Glad to play one where MCs not a cuck or a pussy.
Moonbox has said at least twice that Allison gets the dick at about the halfway point. I can't help you with the other one. I don't think anyone can.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes