Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Are you trying to win something?
I honestly have my issues with this. Your reasoning is burried in dumb fucks, shits and disrespectful wording for no reason at all.

C'mon, let's agree to disagree and move on. :)
Edit: It looks like the comment I assumed you were talking about has been deleted between me facepalming it yesterday I think and now. robrize's comment isn't bad, the one I thought you were talking about was. On that same note the response they got was equally not bad.
Missed it by a few seconds.
You can have your reasons all you want but if people are allowed to state their opinions then other people are allowed to opine on those opinions. You don't have to like how I choose to present myself or my arguments because that's for me to like, not you.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Missed it by a few seconds.
You can have your reasons all you want but if people are allowed to state their opinions then other people are allowed to opine on those opinions. You don't have to like how I choose to present myself or my arguments because that's for me to like, not you.
Yes, ofc, you can express yourself as much as you want. I can decide for me, if i want to partake in that. And i decided to quit. So please let's end this discussion (most likely it will be deleted anyway;)).
Mate, have a nice day!

Reactions: Dylan741

sircookie

May 31, 2017
while not a fan of certain older girls that this game features the mc fucking. this update was fucking hilarious even though i was kinda grossed out by the main scene of fucking mrs lee and cucking the little cunt mr. lee. it was funny as hell.
Shizuka was cute as fuck in this update too. really like her character.
can't wait for the next update with Natalia. hope we get to fuck with Larry somehow again.
overall there are some women i don't really like in this game, but i love the humor.
and there is alot of humor.
The amount of Cat smuggling into snuggles is also way to cute, ahahah, thanks moonbox.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I'm not playing this game until that no sex wih nana is removed so ill have alot to play when i get back haha.
There is already a lot A LOT of content, but yeah i guess, the longer you wait, the more content you have to play through. :LOL:

Reactions: varage

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
When next update coming? And i want to see content with Amazon woman!!! She's literally perfection.
Sandra will be a rare vision. It will be a while until we see her again, at least going for what were her apparitions so far.

Next update: About the middle of the month it will available for Top Tier patrons and Subscribers. 12 days later (at the max) it will be available to all. MoonBox will announce when he delivers to the top patrons, then you can get the clock running.

Peace :)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i agree with people's comments about Sandra, i am not on her path either since i preferred to be the one to dominate her and that seems to have closed her path off. a shame cause having a cop fuck buddy would be very useful to the mc in this game.
as for the comment about how long the game is, once i started playing think it took me about a week playing daily to get through the content. i accepted just about every LI too, so i guess that made the content take longer to get through.
overall i like the game alot, harem games are fun but once the harem starts to get this large, the scenes with each LI get fewer and fewer.

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
When some lewd stuff with Alison? Like blowjob or at least spanking her? I don't event mind about actual sex scene :)

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes