uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Are you trying to win something?
I honestly have my issues with this. Your reasoning is burried in dumb fucks, shits and disrespectful wording for no reason at all.

C'mon, let's agree to disagree and move on. :)
ok I've read this diatribe that has gone on for a few pages now....basically to sum up....You want free speech but damn the world if they want to use their free speech to respond to the free speech....that sounds about right....aka dumbest shit ever....pick a lane and stay in it....you can't have it both ways

• Angry
Reactions: Real Deggy

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
ok I've read this diatribe that has gone on for a few pages now....basically to sum up....You want free speech but damn the world if they want to use their free speech to respond to the free speech....that sounds about right....aka dumbest shit ever....pick a lane and stay in it....you can't have it both ways
I moved on already, i suggest you do the same.

Reactions: Real Deggy

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
There comes a time
When we heed a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying
Oh, and it's time to lend a hand to NANA
The greatest gift of all
We can't go on
Pretending day-by-day
That someone, somewhere soon make a change
there is sex with NANA
We're all a part of Grandma's house great big family
And the truth, you know, love is all we need
We are the world
We are the Fans

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
Sandra will be a rare vision. It will be a while until we see her again, at least going for what were her apparitions so far.

Next update: About the middle of the month it will available for Top Tier patrons and Subscribers. 12 days later (at the max) it will be available to all. MoonBox will announce when he delivers to the top patrons, then you can get the clock running.

Peace :)
Thank you so much.

Reactions: FatGiant
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes