S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This thread is slowly developing into the WVM Thread. And i did not mean it in a positive way.
I really don't see how.

WVM most posts are complaining about or otherwise attacking the developer. Nearly no comments about the game or characters.

Here nearly no one attacks the developer, and most of the comments are about the game and characters. Yea some people are a little too obsessed with Nana, but they're largely not super annoying about it

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I'm curious on what evidence you're making this theory?
My evidence would be the silencing of people who have a different opinion.
For example: "Bah, the update was boring." Response > "No. Get the fuck out" (even if it's just a Meme, it still has a meaning)

I think as long as nobodys doing unjustified shitposts different opinions should be allowed too.

S1nsational
There once was a time, were every critique of the game or directed to the developer (justified or not) were shut down by a bunsh of "fanatics" who drowned you in attacks and wall of texts about how wrong and stupid you are.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For example: "Bah, the update was boring." Response > "No. Get the fuck out" (even if it's just a Meme, it still has a meaning)

I think as long as nobodys doing unjustified shitposts different opinions should be allowed too.
That's a super low bar, and typically it's other players saying "GTFO" not the dev, so it's not really the same.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That's a super low bar, and typically it's other players saying "GTFO" not the dev, so it's not really the same.
Yes, it’s not about Moonbox himself.
a low bar is only a point/view of perspective.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

I would counter that with the full post: "Bah, the update was boring. I didn't like any of the girls in it. (paraphrasing the second half). Basically, they said they didn't like the content, not because of it's merit, but because they didn't like the characters that were in it. So the criticism made was based on their opinion of the characters, not the quality of the content.

It was also uninformative. It didn't say why they thought it was boring. Why bother joining a discussion if you don't want a discussion.

That said, there are always going to be trolls on both sides. If you're going to act like a troll, why shouldn't you expect a troll-type response?

This is generally a fun thread, but there are always a few trolls that show up upon occasion. I would say your initial post borders on that level, since you made a qualitative statement about the thread without giving any reason for it.

And no, I didn't think the update was boring, but I thought his post was. ;)

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I would counter that with the full post: "Bah, the update was boring. I didn't like any of the girls in it. (paraphrasing the second half). Basically, they said they didn't like the content, not because of it's merit, but because they didn't like the characters that were in it. So the criticism made was based on their opinion of the characters, not the quality of the content.

It was also uninformative. It didn't say why they thought it was boring. Why bother joining a discussion if you don't want a discussion.

That said, there are always going to be trolls on both sides. If you're going to act like a troll, why shouldn't you expect a troll-type response?

This is generally a fun thread, but there are always a few trolls that show up upon occasion. I would say your initial post borders on that level, since you made a qualitative statement about the thread without giving any reason for it.

And no, I didn't think the update was boring, but I thought his post was. ;)
I haven't played it yet, so i have no clue which of the woman appeared in the latest release. But he just said he didn't liked the ones who were present in this update.

He just stated HIS feeling about the release, maybe he had no interest in having a discussion about it?! But we will never know for sure, because nobody asked him to elaborate, he just got memed. Many people are just leaving one-liners in the comment section and move on. Why putting energy into it? Just let it slide. He haven't insulted anyone or trolled, he was just saying, he didn't liked it at all.
That's what opinions are, everyone has at least one.

I know this thread is very wholesome, and yes sometimes there are people who want to troll, but these people usually try harder then >The update was boring and i didn't liked the girls.<

Look, i might be on my tip toes here, and have reacted a bit to much sensitive.
Opinions are vary, and we should at least accept others if they differ from our own and don't are troll-posts.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
He just stated HIS feeling about the release, maybe he had no interest in having a discussion about it?! But we will never know for sure, because nobody asked him to elaborate, he just got memed.
If sharing shit takes is part of discourse then so is the resulting shit show. Going into a thread for a game called Grandma's House, where the dev has been completely transparent about said Grandma's unavoidability, and complaining that you don't like her is obviously going to cause a blowback. Just because someone experienced consequences to their expression doesn't mean their right to it was impeded. Wanna share shit takes? Be my guest, don't whine about the response you get though. Especially when people are just sharing THEIR feelings about that post.

Reactions: CircaAD

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
while not a fan of certain older girls that this game features the mc fucking. this update was fucking hilarious even though i was kinda grossed out by the main scene of fucking mrs lee and cucking the little cunt mr. lee. it was funny as hell.
Shizuka was cute as fuck in this update too. really like her character.
can't wait for the next update with Natalia. hope we get to fuck with Larry somehow again.
overall there are some women i don't really like in this game, but i love the humor.
and there is alot of humor.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
If sharing shit takes is part of discourse then so is the resulting shit show. Going into a thread for a game called Grandma's House, where the dev has been completely transparent about said Grandma's unavoidability, and complaining that you don't like her is obviously going to cause a blowback. Just because someone experienced consequences to their expression doesn't mean their right to it was impeded. Wanna share shit takes? Be my guest, don't whine about the response you get though. Especially when people are just sharing THEIR feelings about that post.
Yeah, because everone is reading every single post. Mate you yourself know, that half of the people aren't reading the opening post, they just click on links and posting when it's not working as it should. Without reading anything what could help them.

The rest of your post i disagree on, just because someone dislike certain aspects i.e. Alison or what ever, doesn't make their comments to shitposts. They simply have not to tell more about it (could be the language barrier).
Do i have to react to this with snarky comments and memes?

I can tell you from experience:
Does it feel good, making snarky comments and degrade other community members because of what ever mistake they made or their inabilty to express themselves better?
Yes, ofc it does. It is funny (?!) and it is making me feel superior.
No, it doesn't. It drains my energy, and gives me a false feeling of "positiveness", but in reality i just get angrier.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, because everone is reading every single post. Mate you yourself know, that half of the people aren't reading the opening post, they just click on links and posting when it's not working as it should. Without reading anything what could help them.
If someone's not reading the first post then I'll assume they're either not reading anything, or that they're too stupid to actually offend. In that case why would I respond with anything other than shitposts and memes? If someone can't even read a single post at the beginning of the thread before they open their mouths then they got dumb fuck mouths.
The rest of your post i disagree on, just because someone dislike certain aspects i.e. Alison or what ever, doesn't make their comments to shitposts. They simply have not to tell more about it (could be the language barrier).
Do i have to react to this with snarky comments and memes?
No, disliking Nana doesn't make a comment a shit take. Coming into a game thread for a game and whining about how you hate said game's main LI makes it a shit take. People can dislike Allison all they want but complaining about her is in no way productive unless you're specifically looking to start a shit show. Don't like the main LI? Don't have any useful criticism for how the dev can remedy that? Then just shut up. Either skip through her scenes or find something else to troll.
Does it feel good, making snarky comments and degrade other community members because of what ever mistake they made or their inabilty to express themselves better?
Except that's not what people are doing in your most recent example here. They expressed themselves perfectly fine, they went out to share a shit take and they successfully shared said shit take. I'm gonna give their communication skills a 10/10 and their basic reasoning a 3/10.
No, it doesn't. It drains my energy, and gives me a false feeling of "positiveness", but in reality i just get angrier.
If anything on this silly little site is making you or anyone else angrier then you, or them, desperately need to go and touch some grass.

Reactions: Zoar and CircaAD

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
If someone's not reading the first post then I'll assume they're either not reading anything, or that they're too stupid to actually offend. In that case why would I respond with anything other than shitposts and memes? If someone can't even read a single post at the beginning of the thread before they open their mouths then they got dumb fuck mouths.

No, disliking Nana doesn't make a comment a shit take. Coming into a game thread for a game and whining about how you hate said game's main LI makes it a shit take. People can dislike Allison all they want but complaining about her is in no way productive unless you're specifically looking to start a shit show. Don't like the main LI? Don't have any useful criticism for how the dev can remedy that? Then just shut up. Either skip through her scenes or find something else to troll.

Except that's not what people are doing in your most recent example here. They expressed themselves perfectly fine, they went out to share a shit take and they successfully shared said shit take. I'm gonna give their communication skills a 10/10 and their basic reasoning a 3/10.

If anything on this silly little site is making you or anyone else angrier then you, or them, desperately need to go and touch some grass.
Nobody was whining or complaining lately. They just had different opinions. It's like telling the service in a restaurant that the dinner was bland. Nothing more nothing less. The response to that was "OK, get the fuck out". I guess totally reasonable for you.

In my opinion you should read your comment again, and take your advice onto yourself and touch some grass. You are soo angry/hostile in your wording, jeez.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
In my opinion you should read your comment again, and take your advice onto yourself and touch some grass. You are soo angry/hostile in your wording, jeez.
Implying negative mood from text over the internet because someone said fuck one too many times. Not surprised to see a 200 IQ take like that after the preceding nonsense.
Edit: It looks like the comment I assumed you were talking about has been deleted between me facepalming it yesterday I think and now. robrize's comment isn't bad, the one I thought you were talking about was. On that same note the response they got was equally not bad.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Implying negative mood from text over the internet because someone said fuck one too many times. Not surprised to see a 200 IQ take like that after the preceding nonsense.
Are you trying to win something?
I honestly have my issues with this. Your reasoning is burried in dumb fucks, shits and disrespectful wording for no reason at all.

C'mon, let's agree to disagree and move on. :)

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes