Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
I am having an issue getting 25 to show graphics, the text works but in the upper left corner has red text saying " Image 'day62 ply1' not found" never ran into a problem before any ideas how to get things back on track?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I am having an issue getting 25 to show graphics, the text works but in the upper left corner has red text saying " Image 'day62 ply1' not found" never ran into a problem before any ideas how to get things back on track?
It depends on the download you picked. The top one is the full v0.17-to-now download, the Update Patch is just the latest additions.

Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
Yep I f'kd up, hey I admit when I'm wrong, and thanks to you folks for the info, I try to avoid the "how do you do or where is this" questions when there is the search bar, but when something is odd I ask and when it is because I was STUPID I admit it and I was stupid in this case, now I know won't happen again, but thanks again to you all for the help

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yep I f'kd up, hey I admit when I'm wrong, and thanks to you folks for the info, I try to avoid the "how do you do or where is this" questions when there is the search bar, but when something is odd I ask and when it is because I was STUPID I admit it and I was stupid in this case, now I know won't happen again, but thanks again to you all for the help
Nah nevermind, better than me I once dwnl the Mac version and I was wondering why the hell it doesn't work with Windows :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but shhh thats a secret ;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Nah nevermind, better than me I once dwnl the Mac version and I was wondering why the hell it doesn't work with Windows :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but shhh thats a secret ;)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
Ok now I don't feel so bad, I have done some silly things but yeah picking the MAC link for a windows pc not that one, yet, I say yet because it could happen....LOL

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
the kindest of girls are the kinkiest .......so yes she'll bend over and get a spanking.

cause where did you think liz got her spanking need

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes