Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Hey Dev I'm Bored give us the the next update its only bin a couple of weeks since the last update but I'm greedy so give us more and add more sex scenes change the age of the two ginger twins coz its bugging me that they look younger then are cousin but in the character page it say they are 21 oh and i need more dwarf milf in my life add that and let us sex up are sexy olive oil mama every time i see her with out her hijab i i i i want more what else can i demand...... leave that Nana lady till next year or something no one care about her

Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
I must say I am pleasantly surprised with this game. Having read the back and forth and I understand that not every character (lady) is for everyone but I have no problems with any of them so far. The humor makes for a very good balance and the MC so far seems to have the right blend of awkwardness, if you will, humor, compassion and yes lust....lol but the balance for me is very good. Now like everyone else I have to be patient and wait for the next up date, and yep I am very much looking forward to what the Dev is store.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You can teach them when they are still young puppy, but adult dogs don't really get accustomed to it easily.
Cuddling is a natural part of a dog's life. They are social animals. They live in close knit packs.
They are genetically "accustomed to" cuddling, by evolution. They have a primal need for touch.

They do it instinctively from pups, to form a bond with their litter mates & mother. They do it with their pack mates, to form & strengthen bonds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not just a domesticated animal thing, wolves & wild dogs do it to form social bonds with their pack & for warmth!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't get much more natural than that!

It also stimulates the brain’s production of Oxytocin.
This is the same hormone that is released during childbirth and when a mother breastfeeds her baby. It’s associated with feelings of trust, empathy, and (again) strong bond formation.
It makes them feel good.

But, don't take my word for it.
Read it direct from vets and animal behaviorists:

Obviously not all dogs. Just the same as not all people enjoy the same forms of social contact.
Which is precisely why you need to have a good understanding with the animal, so that you can read its response.
If you're not part of the dog's pack, don't do it.
If you can't read, or don't understand, dog behaviour, don't do it.

Offer it the back of your hand to sniff.
If it tenses up, widens its eyes, curls its lip, flattens its ears, or pulls away, don't push it further.
If it happily enters your personal space, then it's generally OK with contact.
Read the room & let the dog tell you what it's comfortable with.

TL;DR - You're quite safe giving Molly a hug. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i dont like it neither but still is there for those who may like it but again each one to his own .......
Not liking it is absolutely fine. That's your personal preference and no-one can tell you it's wrong.
It's not, for you.

But, when people start saying "she's cringe", "she's an idiot", "she's dumb", it's no longer a subjective personal opinion.
These are stated as objective facts.
When they are not.
"I don't mean this only as an insult" = I do mean it as an insult, but that is not all I mean.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
yeah that too far for me but i must say she is cute but not in a sex appeal way at least not for me but his mother i can see myself with her ,and his allergy is something out of this world:alien::devilish:

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes