✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
¿THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET?
Well... as we are waiting for the good MoonBox, I have created a little animation where it seems that there is some action when washing his chest with the sponge... this animated scene doesn't appear in your game?
Hehehehehehe.
Enjoy it.

Nana.gif
;)
Darax.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Woow, I'm speechless what an Epic ! Update ! first German Flag Sex then the whole Redhead faction ! And as Cherry on top ! we got Jamilla in our Bed ! Kudos only doesn't fit anymore Venerations MoonBox !

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Dev really doesn't want to fuck that sexy as fuck grandma, such a shame
Yeah, I'm sure that's what's happening........ :FacePalm:

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET
There's no game until sex with nana
Fairly certain there are other LI's......

So instead of telling us "there's no sex with Nana yet" update after update why not just say there's no sex with Nana - ever.
Because there will be when MB thinks the time is right.

Why there is no content with nana in 0.30 and 0.31
Probably because MB didn't write anything for them........

I hate the days after a release.......

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
MoonBox What mag said reminds me that if jamLactation == 0, then there is an error at the call for if day77jamilaMilked == 1 because day77jamilaMilked was not in the variables.rpy file, so it never got a value. I may be the only person who doesn't have the Jamila lactation content active if this hasn't been reported by anybody else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I don't know what it is, but when I see Shizuka smile, I really love it. Her innocent look, I like to continue watching the game. But then Asami, terrible face, always looking sad, on the point of crying, and her mouth, it looks like she is very very old too. If I could I would have thrown her out. Sorry to say...
This person is sad so I'd make them homeless...

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
No Nana sex, ok, cool. Right on I guess.
What about pigtails braces girl with the overalls? Second best girl easily!

Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
MoonBox What mag said reminds me that if jamLactation == 0, then there is an error at the call for if day77jamilaMilked == 1 because day77jamilaMilked was not in the variables.rpy file, so it never got a value. I may be the only person who doesn't have the Jamila lactation content active if this hasn't been reported by anybody else.
Hmm, I had the Breastfeeding scene, I remember having a convo with Jamilla about her condition, when she was at Nanas home (was in the Gym) Iirc there was an option if you wanted to activate Jamilla's lactation content, only that I don't recall if it was in Part 1 or in part 2 if this helps you in the traceback ?

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes