ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
in the heading "you can't think of it on purpose"

Can anyone remind me where a man's clitoris is? ok, that's not very interesting - but what's really interesting is how a man can put his clitoris into a woman's mouth and start slapping it with his tongue? does he have a tongue long enough to hit his clitoris which is already in someone else's mouth?
screenshot0002.png

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Huge, amazing update. Thanks for your hard work, this is genuinely incredible.

Just one question, when is the next update for one of our oldest companions? One that hasn't had an update in a really long time. Good old "Relationships" button, seriously needs an update.

Seriously though, has there been any word on why nothing's been updated in the Relationships screen for a while now? Or maybe I'm just blind and it HAS been updating?

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Thanks Slayer, appreciate it.

MoonBox Would it be possible to include this in the official game? Also, great work, keep it up! :)
I figured out how to fix the gallery so it'll respect the choices from the game so I'm gonna be fixing it. Eventually.

Ya'll want Nana.

I just want more cute Molly scenes where the girls pat her and we take her for walks!

View attachment 2644074
Who let you out of #other-games? 1684890166841.png

View attachment 2644130 why is there a foot under the night stand? i dont think that's MC's foot as its under the stand
Yeah that's MCs foot. I moved him off screen for the shot but not enough. I'm honestly surprised about how many people noticed that :LOL:

Ignore JohnEffinDoe's review, Moon. Clearly doesn't know what they are talking about. Probably a fan of that Icstor fella. Keep up the Godly work, my man. We love it!
No worries dude, I'm a grown ass man. I'm just gonna DM him a nude of Petunia and move on like any adult would

The update ends with Jamilla sleeping with th MC but in the gallery ( using Ko-Ga's mod) I can see three more scenes with the redheaded family...did I miss something?
You only get each scene if you're on Fiona, Riona and the Twins' routes

0.31 another great update. I do have a question. I was kind of wondering if there is any goal/story for the MC? Is the goal just to finally have sex with Nana? Is Olivia (I think that is her name) really going to give the MC her company for taming her daughter? Will the MC get a giant mansion and move all his girls into it? The MC kind of need to be rich.. no way he can have a job and keep all the girls happy... :)

Just wondering. Not that I don't like the MC going from one sex scene to the next. Anyway Love the game. peace.
There isn't really a story but the goal is to live happily ever after with your wives.

Woow, I'm speechless what an Epic ! Update ! first German Flag Sex then the whole Redhead faction ! And as Cherry on top ! we got Jamilla in our Bed ! Kudos only doesn't fit anymore Venerations MoonBox !
I'm a little afraid to ask but what's german flag sex? :ROFLMAO:

I hate the days after a release.......
Really? I love them :LOL:

MoonBox What mag said reminds me that if jamLactation == 0, then there is an error at the call for if day77jamilaMilked == 1 because day77jamilaMilked was not in the variables.rpy file, so it never got a value. I may be the only person who doesn't have the Jamila lactation content active if this hasn't been reported by anybody else.
Looks like I forgot to add the variables for v0.31, thanks for pointing it out.

Huge, amazing update. Thanks for your hard work, this is genuinely incredible.

Just one question, when is the next update for one of our oldest companions? One that hasn't had an update in a really long time. Good old "Relationships" button, seriously needs an update.

Seriously though, has there been any word on why nothing's been updated in the Relationships screen for a while now? Or maybe I'm just blind and it HAS been updating?
Kinda forgot about the relationship screen tbh :HideThePain:

Everything's cool but MoonBox, pump the breaks with "heavy breathing" will ya?
:giggle:
Never, that's like McDonald's pumping the brakes with bigmacs :ROFLMAO:

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Well now, those updates had a bucketful of redheads. No complaints here at all!! If I can't get aunt Amy back yet, then this was the next best thing for sure. Also, if Jamila doesn't move in after all this, I'll be severely upset!! No more teasing the move, it's past time to convince her. Omar and Petunia can live in her old place after all. That is if Petunia can get through the door.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, we all probably guessed who the lynchpin of the Eternal Horniness of the Stained Town was, but it seems to be being confirmed ...

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
View attachment 2644130 why is there a foot under the night stand? i dont think that's MC's foot as its under the stand
There you go, ruining next year's secret reveal that MC is a firm believer in zero population growth, and goes and takes someone out every time he gets someone pregnant (I think there's only two officially documented (Tammy and Priya's sister), but given his overactive sperm and the run on pregnancy related products at the pharmacy, I'm pretty sure the actual number is higher by now)

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
MoonBox So, here's the plan. When you're ready to go to part 3, have Allison put the house in Molly's name for tax purposes. Then start calling the game "The Doghouse", and change the warning to, "There's no sex with Molly yet."

I admit, I could stand to see Nana's fur baby twice as often as we do. Even if that means more scenes in the laundry room (since Molly's a little scared to come out of there). Hey, maybe as the house begins to fill up, the MC will have to move into the laundry room!

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes