Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Grandma's House [v0.31] [Moonbox] High Quality Compressed

Download (1,22gb) - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the compression bro but some of us really doesn't want high quality we can work with mid quality as well
could you consider making mid quality as well? i think it's gonna take much less time too

Reactions: HaLls86

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Damn, this update was awesome, i love to see multiple characters in the update and have a good time with all them, also i can be complete wrong but this update was a lot bigger than the normal ones, i can say that i loved every moment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and Sanne68

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Where can i find the V0.28>V0.29 update patch? Thanks!
Don't know if you still need it...

All update patches can be found on MoonBox's SubscribeStar page after they go public, just scroll down... The link is in the Front page.

Peace :)

Reactions: Alexbt

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
MoonBox Just thought I would ask a serious question instead of simply spamming. It may have been answered elsewhere but I woke up recently and trawling through 700 pages doesn't sound fun! So forgive me if it has been asked and answered.

How many chapters/seasons, in your projections, are slated for this game? Or do you take it season by season? Basically, is there an end narrative on this or is it something you'd just be continuing until you reach a logical conclusion point - When ever that may be?

Also have to be on my best behaviour now as I have an infraction point (which I wear with pride). So, be gentle!

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
MoonBox
I guess I'll leave you off the hook now and won't bother you with the terrible first visit MC had with Mila. The recent visit made up for former not fulfilled promises so I consider the moral debt been paid. :LOL:

In general awesome two updates!

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Anyone who is seriously ditching this game cause it isn't realistic, or the plots are ridiculous.... screw you!! This game is fun and hilarious. I smile everytime I see an update. Stop taking these things so literally.....
Who is ditching an AVN because it lacks realism??? cg images and make believe characters/story and that is not a hint enough. That is a mind fuck in and of its self...guessing they think harry potter is based on a true story

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Should only really ditch a game if it is advertised as "realistic" then adds something like a harem into it. Because, sadly, that isn't realistic at all. Women get jealous... Mad jealous.

• Sad
Reactions: FatGiant

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Anyone who is seriously ditching this game cause it isn't realistic, or the plots are ridiculous.... screw you!! This game is fun and hilarious. I smile everytime I see an update. Stop taking these things so literally.....
It's possible for a ridiculous game to go outside it's own world building to make people believe something along these lines. It's called Jumping the Shark. That said, this one is fine. It hasn't jumped anything...not even Nana, dammit. When do we get Nana!?!

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Should only really ditch a game if it is advertised as "realistic" then adds something like a harem into it. Because, sadly, that isn't realistic at all. Women get jealous... Mad jealous.
Harems, multiple spouses is a thing here in africa...but true mad jealousy

Uncle by marriage who is Isindebele has 3 wives

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.31] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
How could you do that to Jamila!? I wanted more Jamila, and you gave it, but at what cost. Hahaha. I guess this is what it takes to get her to finally move in. Oh and that nurse caused me to make a noise that I hope I never repeat.
Just so you know, I am 100% certain that there are people in this forum that will say "I'd bang that" to the nurse. For no other reason than that NO ONE else would (that's what they think, them and the host of others).

So, be thankful that you didn't fall for the UGLY as F trap.

Peace :D

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Just so you know, I am 100% certain that there are people in this forum that will say "I'd bang that" to the nurse. For no other reason than that NO ONE else would (that's what they think, them and the host of others).

I was very concerned for a second we were gonna have to do something to that thing just to rescue Jamila from the hospital. MB got me with that one.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Bro I got a hairy chest, I'd be a hypocrite if I turned a woman down because she did too ..../s

Gall Anonim

Jul 15, 2022
I'm kinda wondering... this policewoman is marked as femdom character by mod on 1st encounter... can it be turned around or mellowed out or is this just femdom or nothing? I turned her down as i don't like femdom but it just randomly struck me to ask whether there might be something worth rolling back after i return to this game... also it's downright cruel to make such a good character as Nana and outright make a headline pretty much saying "hands off"... i hope she will be added sooner rather then later although suspense is probably playing a part xD

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes