Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
This is the scene it ended on for me too ... the second time, after the Ginger Experience™ ... Is this not where .31 is supposed to end?
It looks like we got 2 days (30 & 31) and my 2nd day ended with that scene also. So I would say that is the end of this release.

Reactions: Elhemeer

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
WOW, I know it was a double update, so double the content this time around, but this was my favorite release so far!!!

I'll personally just count it as one big update, no point in complicating things, and as a whole from start to finish this was so enjoyable and had so much variety in both characters and kinks this time around.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 2646382 View attachment 2646382 My update ends here. I downloaded the update patch and then the full 2nd part but the result is always the same.
Any help? TIA
Same for me. That's where 0.31 ends.

I noticed that you mentioned something about the Gallery having other scenes... You can only see them if you are on those girls routes. For the O'Reilly family you need to start with Fiona and then the rest of her family. That's way, way, way back in Part 1.

OR

You can use KoGa3 mod and open/close any routes you want/don't want. The mod is modular you can turn off/on anything you don't want. Also, it includes minor fixes, the iPatch is already there and it is updated quite fast.

Peace :)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
There was a slight problem with the scene after MC brings Jamila back home from the hospital, I get an exception due to an undefined variable "day77jamilaMilked". I think I see why as well. If "jamLactation" is zero, than we never enter into the menu option around 21585 in script.rpy and thus, "day77jamilaMilked" never gets defined. I personally edited this and simply added "$ day77jamilaMilked = 0" to line 21576 (the line before "if jamLactation == 1") ensuring that it is defined.

I guess this is due to me not going for any of the Jamila lactation stuff or whatever and around line 21786 it has "if day77jamilaMilked == 1" and that is where the undefined exception occurs as the menu options to go for milking or not never happens and it never gets defined at all.

Whenever adding a variable into the game, you should get into the habit of adding a definition for it at the top of the file (or in a separate variables file) where it gets defined with a default value (like zero or whatever).

Benign Sin

Jan 12, 2023
These last couple of updates have been MINDBLOWING. I felt like i was being electrocuted playing through several of these scenes, and they kept piling up one after another after another.
Holy Shit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes