ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if I were an MC, then I would ask, when Asami ate a banana after losing the argument and her breasts enlarged from an allergic reaction, is there any pain, and if there are none, I would convince her agree on the terms of increasing the fees for her services as a maid, to change her menu, to include bananas in her personal menu... so that Asami walks around the house with large breasts during work hours.

also I did not notice any other negative factors affecting Asami, except for the fact that she is very embarrassed by the fact that she has large breasts. so, personally, I see no reason why not to persuade Asami to do this kind of regular performance during working hours. but we know that girls become so cute when they are embarrassed.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thank you very much for this great double update, moonbox. I realy enjoyed it very much.

Just look, don't touch, my dear. :LOL:

View attachment 2646759
This would be perfect if the hair wasn't too dark ;)
THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET
If you say so ...
There was a slight problem with the scene after MC brings Jamila back home from the hospital, I get an exception due to an undefined variable "day77jamilaMilked". I think I see why as well. If "jamLactation" is zero, than we never enter into the menu option around 21585 in script.rpy and thus, "day77jamilaMilked" never gets defined. I personally edited this and simply added "$ day77jamilaMilked = 0" to line 21576 (the line before "if jamLactation == 1") ensuring that it is defined.

I guess this is due to me not going for any of the Jamila lactation stuff or whatever and around line 21786 it has "if day77jamilaMilked == 1" and that is where the undefined exception occurs as the menu options to go for milking or not never happens and it never gets defined at all.

Whenever adding a variable into the game, you should get into the habit of adding a definition for it at the top of the file (or in a separate variables file) where it gets defined with a default value (like zero or whatever).
Pretty sure I saw MoonBox respond to someone else about this. I believe the essence of that response was "I forgot some people might turn that down."

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0002.png
Ok, Moonbox, requesting a zoomed out shot of this scene (spanking Shizuka) cause i legit need to see how the rest of the model looks with the neck this fucked up :ROFLMAO: dude took roids to up the power of his spanking hand.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
No surprises here another great update.
I love slowburn events with Shizuka and Asami, i can't get enough of cute and adorable Shizuka:love:
IMG_20230525_151716.jpg

I think there should be warning before event with Redheads Pack, something like "Super Nut Alert":unsure:
luigi-mario.gif
I mean i was not ready to see something like this before noon:sneaky:
Thank you, Moonbox!

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes