Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
This would be perfect if the hair wasn't too dark ;)

If you say so ...

Pretty sure I saw MoonBox respond to someone else about this. I believe the essence of that response was "I forgot some people might turn that down."
Yeah, you are right. The hair is much too black.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
MoonBox Got a bone to pick with you...how could you besmirch Weird Al like that, comparing him to that troll in the hospital? I mean, that was unfrozen caveman lawyer at best.
A true Troglodyte so he "Gotta find a woman, Gotta find a woman" and he won't be satisfied until he get's Bertha Butt, or at least one of the Butt sisters. And yeah leave Al out of it please.

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
God damn the redhead harem is awesome. All the daughters want the MC to knock up thier mom meanwhile Fiona also wants a bunch of kids in her and while I'm talking about kids. How soon until we can get aunt Liz preggo? What with the MC always creampieing her I hope she's the first of the main cast to be with child.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
God damn the redhead harem is awesome. All the daughters want the MC to knock up thier mom meanwhile Fiona also wants a bunch of kids in her and while I'm talking about kids. How soon until we can get aunt Liz preggo? What with the MC always creampieing her I hope she's the first of the main cast to be with child.
MC's super sperm does seem to be lacking in potency.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Walkthrough Update

I've updated my walkthrough on my post

Or here is a direct link:
GrandmasHouseP1-0.16_walkthrough-rev-1.7.pdf
GrandmasHouseP2-0.31_walkthrough-rev-1.7.pdf

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Thanks MrBubu, appreciate it.

MoonBox Just thought I would ask a serious question instead of simply spamming. It may have been answered elsewhere but I woke up recently and trawling through 700 pages doesn't sound fun! So forgive me if it has been asked and answered.

How many chapters/seasons, in your projections, are slated for this game? Or do you take it season by season? Basically, is there an end narrative on this or is it something you'd just be continuing until you reach a logical conclusion point - When ever that may be?

Also have to be on my best behaviour now as I have an infraction point (which I wear with pride). So, be gentle!
I make it up as I go so I can't give you a timeframe. Basically, I know what the ending is and whenever we get to that, that's when the game is done.

This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.31] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download
Thanks Daniele, appreciate it.

I see do i need to start route when she stops a car or at some later point if i want to turn ti around?
You have to get the handjob when she pulls you over and you can turn the tables the next time you see her.
If you just wanna see the maledom scene, you can unlock the gallery and watch the scene, there isn't much dialogue or anything that you would be missing out on.

Hi all ! Really really interesting game here MoonBox. What happened to Aiko ? She's still working at the massage parlor ? She'll return ? And do you plan to had animations ? Thanks !!!!
Aiko still works at the spa, she's one of that girls that was hired officially to keep up the front so she's safe there. You'll probably see her again for another scene but she was mostly just there for some early scenes.

Goddamn, where's this from? Did I miss something or is this a Patreon thing?
Ey Vic Fontaine, where are you singing these days? :LOL:

This would be perfect if the hair wasn't too dark ;)

If you say so ...

Pretty sure I saw MoonBox respond to someone else about this. I believe the essence of that response was "I forgot some people might turn that down."
Nah it's cause I add the variables before I send it out to testing so I did v0.30, but then adding v0.31 was a last minute decision so I forgot to add those variables. There were several missing but that one was the only one that was used.

thanks...it's both a curse and a gift
Nah it's just a curse :HideThePain:

From what I remember, it's been ages since the last time I played this one... I gave it up soon after the 2nd part came out. Are there any new updates (and/or being planned) with Elaine? Or is the story going to focus on younger ladies from now on?
Elaine's gone. She was just a side girl and I didn't like her so you won't see her again.

MB sure seems to really enjoy making renders of the MC's giant cock. Imo it gets waaaaay too much screen time.
What can I say? It's based on mine and I'm a big fan :ROFLMAO:

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
Aiko still works at the spa, she's one of that girls that was hired officially to keep up the front so she's safe there. You'll probably see her again for another scene but she was mostly just there for some early scenes.

Elaine's gone. She was just a side girl and I didn't like her so you won't see her again.
I would think that Aiko's relationship with Shizuka was to much of a friend or maybe even big sister for her to just vanish, I would have thought she would have wanted to visit her by now.

I guess it's all up to what you feel like writing, but I gotta say Booo to Elaine being gone completely, I was looking forward to the MC forcing her into retirement, or at least maternity leave.
I mean, how else is he gonna force his Aunt to stop working? He's not gonna be able to get her knocked up until AFTER she starts staying at home.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Betty isn‘t enough for you? I mean…. You can try and steal petunia from Omar. Even though, that would be the point when I would have to bleach my eyes and stop playing….
You might want to also inflict a concussion so the memory won't haunt you forever, even without your sight...

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
That's too bad, but thank you for at least being honest about it. In that case I'm going to officially give this one up, I don't like where this game is heading.

That's too bad, could we instead get other "non skinny" women to have fun with? I like some of my girls a little chunky <3
Yeah, that's the thing... It would seem as if most of the older & natural characters from the older days are being replaced by younger & skinny counterparts, one at the time.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes