Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a question regarding Elaine Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
But ... she did give me up, she did let me down and she damn well did run around and desert me. She made me cry and said goodbye, she told me a lie and she hurt me so fuck you Rick Astley, just fuck you.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Jamila needs to accept her desires and stop having, "accidents" so she can get closer to Thomas. This is the type of shit that drug addicts do to get pills... "Oops, I fell down the stairs 'cuz I'm clumsy. Opiates, please!"

Thomas is giving all kinds of new meaning to, "Mother's little helper." Maybe the Rolling Stones will write a song about him.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I have a question regarding Elaine Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
rickroll text version haha =)

Reactions: Cabin

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Nana isn't going to get laid until she has life saving surgery to save her from the building that collapsed on her.

Getting on the MC's cock is hard work for these older women.
there is anecdote

Grandpa says to grandma:
- Old, come on as in youth! I invite you tomorrow, come at 8 o'clock to the hayloft.
Grandfather came, waiting
8 ocloc'k,
The old woman did not come.
The next day: Old woman, you are completely stunned?!
- But my mother didn’t let me go!

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I just starting [V 0.31]
I'm really hoping there will be an eventual scene someday, of MC and Karen teaching Jasmine the true beauty and hottness of a master and pet relationship.

(I never could tell the clones apart till this update. Mirrored hetrochromia was a beautiful touch to their design.)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes