Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sandra already said a hard pass on involvement with pets of the same gender. Fiona, Liz, Kat, or Lily might be willing to assist with training though.
What?

No, the only woman that gets to touch that Amzonian goddess is me when I find a genius to kidnap temporarily home and get them to invent something that pulls people from games.

She will be mine, oh yes.

Anywayyyyy

I meant she could give a demonstration. Show piggy how well behaved puppy is.

If that fails MC can just threaten piggy with death by Sandra cos any average woman aint fucking with a muscle bound giant cop.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
What?

No, the only woman that gets to touch that Amzonian goddess is me when I find a genius to kidnap temporarily home and get them to invent something that pulls people from games.

She will be mine, oh yes.

Anywayyyyy

I meant she could give a demonstration. Show piggy how well behaved puppy is.

If that fails MC can just threaten piggy with death by Sandra cos any average woman aint fucking with a muscle bound giant cop.
You called Sandra when piggy tried reporting rape. Sandra made it clear she had no intrest in being involved beyond loaning her handcuffs, a police baton, and her tazer.

A death threat isn't necessary since she is already pretty terrified of both being deprived of simple comforts and having her future spelled out in vivid cold hard logic that ended in her being a prison cafeteria worker's bitch with a dildo carved out of an eggplant.

Last edited:

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
I wonder if the next update will be the last update for part two and Moonbox create a third "chapter".
Since first chapter was 16 parts and we are coming up to 32 parts now

Reactions: Sandaru_Wikasitha
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes