SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'd have to say part of the problem(?) is how much development Elaine and Aiko have gotten already as characters, they both have connections not just with the MC but with other main characters, so them just disappearing seems weird. Elaine seems to have to much of a connection with Amy and her past to think she wouldn't at least visit fairly regularly, if not frequently, to see both Amy AND the MC, and Aiko had to much connection to never spend any time with Shizuka and thus the MC.
They might not be part of the main 7, but they have been set up as kind of big sister characters TO main 7 characters so them vanishing would just feel off.

Now if, for example, MB said for sure that Shawna or Brandy weren't going to show up again, while disappointing, I think it would be understandable since those were really set up as flings that COULD but not necessarily WOULD have further development.
Maybe Aiko doesn't want to join his harem anyways, have you ever thought about that, and she'll likely still show up later on. As far as Elaine goes, yes she'll probably visit Amy in the future (maybe after the events of the game), but that doesn't mean that she'll keep fucking the MC, for all we know Elaine could end up in a relationship before she comes to visit in who knows how long. Hell there's also a chance Amy and her have a falling out over something, It's better if we just wait and see what happens.

I'm personally just gonna let MB do his thing and see the direction he decides to go, instead of just ranting about things that somewhat disappoint me. Also with so many side characters, it gives less time to develop actual love interest and the main cast, and I would rather some side character's be retired that way other characters get more time to develop and make more appearances. I mean more time with the Reds, Mila, Tanya, Katie, Liz, Priya, Polly, Sophie, Izzy, Ophelia, Natalia, Aaliyah, Jada, Jasmine, etc... sign me up!

Last edited:

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Maybe Aiko ... she'll likely still show up later on.
Don't hold your breath.
As far as Elaine goes, yes she'll probably visit Amy in the future...
Nope. Moonbox said it himself. He hates Elaine, and we'll never see her again. Gone forever.
I mean more time with the Reds, Mila, Tanya, Katie, Liz, Priya, Polly, Sophie, Izzy, Ophelia, Natalia, Aaliyah, Jada, Jasmine, etc... sign me up!
Well, nothing is certain it seems.
If they aren't one of the Sacred Seven, then they're just side characters. Don't get attached.

• Angry
Reactions: Dragon59 and SlapE

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just a general observation, of the site more than of the thread, after reading SlapeE's post, It is funny how the average user, focus on the negative parts of the game(s) and start either ranting, or arguing with others about,
there is just a few post where in there are genuine (at least I read them so) questions, or just feedback of the impresion the user had.
not talking about the really genuine constructive critizim (very rare) And in Top Titles, that are running for a long period of time
Not even taking about the entitelments (like the one which recieved a "Giantic" Broadside ! :ROFLMAO: behavior that i noted is increasing lately)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Don't hold your breath.

Nope. Moonbox said it himself. He hates Elaine, and we'll never see her again. Gone forever.

Well, nothing is certain it seems.
If they aren't one of the Sacred Seven, then they're just side characters. Don't get attached.
We might not see her in-game, but that doesn't mean she won't still be friends with Amy, I even said "maybe after the events of the game". He's already said there's likely gonna be one more Aiko scene, and we have girlfriends who aren't in the main 7, who are DEFINITELY part of the harem, I mean Tanya is a PERFECT example of this.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
dev... let nana try on underwear in front of the MC in the mall...thats missing
very specific. and true.

Moonbox does say in the description that this will have all the staples and that sure is one of them.

When you're right...

Good first post; welcome!

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes