FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So many nice looking women in this game and all of them are bald down there.
Be real, a well maintained bush is a pleasure to the eye.
At least let some of them be like grown ups.
I don't know what is your experience with Daz3D, the software that MoonBox uses to create the renders. Since I don't know that, and, reading your "request", I'll presume that is Zero.

Yes, it is possible to add pubic hair. Yes, there are many assets, with many versions of it.

All of them are an absolute nightmare to work with, because every time you move the character to whom you applied said hair, you need to reposition it. This "simple" thing, a bit of hair, increases the time needed to position the characters, therefore reducing the number of renders/day. When you look at the scenes, the girls move around, imagine how much harder it would be to add all those "bushes".

Yes, I am aware that many devs add them, we all know and have played those games.

Now go and look at the time between releases for them and compare to this game. Is any, ANY, of them able to release this amount of renders every 15 days? Have you ever wondered why? 3 main reasons: 1- MoonBox is a workaholic 2- No bushes 3- No animations.

Got it?

But, hey, you are free to try and do better. Daz3D is free, there are free (and pirated) assets everywhere. Try and create 350/400 renders every 15 days, for a year, with bushes. Go on. Do it.

Peace :(

t3ace

May 17, 2018
I don't know what is your experience with Daz3D, the software that MoonBox uses to create the renders. Since I don't know that, and, reading your "request", I'll presume that is Zero.
Absolute zero experience. Ofc, I appreciate the release rate and i certainly can't do any better.
I had no idea it makes rendering that harder, so thx for the explanation.
But hey, a man can dream, no?
I'll settle for nana :)

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Mr. Moonbox how are you doing?
I was going to say thank you for the development of this game and I wish you the best.

I just wanted to ask a question and favor. It would be amazing to get an answer as well as the request being done but I understand if you want to remain silent in case of possible leaks or planned content.

My question (hopefully it's not been answered and if it I'm truly sorry) is that will the game be available on Steam so that people like me who live in Iran and can't sub to your Patreon be able to somehow support you?

and Favor is that since it's been a month with this amazing art you made for me (which I truly appreciate it), I was wondering if the same can be done for the lovely and beautiful Indian sisters together. especially if it is in their traditional outfit/ clothes.

I understand if you cannot answer the question or do the favor due to any reasons such as no plans, planned to late to be released in game etc.

Thank you so much again kind Sir and I wish you and your family the Best

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Yeah, I really dont agree with Elaine being gone. The world renowned superstar that took a load of supersperm in. It wouldve been so nice to watch her shows on the TV while her belly keeps on growing.

bill1411

Jan 1, 2018
I just updated from V23 to V31 and am not able to load the game with my saves. I keep getting this error every time I try to load and earlier save. I also used the same mods I have used in the past to try to keep continuity. I am hoping someone can help me out. Thanks

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I just updated from V23 to V31 and am not able to load the game with my saves. I keep getting this error every time I try to load and earlier save. I also used the same mods I have used in the past to try to keep continuity. I am hoping someone can help me out. Thanks
This: "updated from V23 to V31" worries me.

Can you please detail your process?

Peace :)

bill1411

Jan 1, 2018
This: "updated from V23 to V31" worries me.

Can you please detail your process?

Peace :)
The last version I played was V.23 I downloaded that from here back in February using Mega then added in the KOGA mod. Then I did the exact same thing today with the newest version. Last time I did this I went from V.16 to V.23 using the same process with no problem.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The last version I played was V.23 I downloaded that from here back in February using Mega then added in the KOGA mod. Then I did the exact same thing today with the newest version.
If you only used the update patch then that's your problem because the update patch is for v0.29 to v0.31 only. If you downloaded the whole part 2 then i don't know what's wrong

bill1411

Jan 1, 2018
If you only used the update patch then that's your problem because the update patch is for v0.29 to v0.31 only. If you downloaded the whole part 2 then i don't know what's wrong
Thanks for the help I will try and delete today's downloads and start over. Hopefully that takes care of it.

thundersamaz

Jun 29, 2020
Version 0.16 should be treated as 'stand alone', so don't drump updates there. Funny stuff happens if you dump everything together (believe me, I would know).

bill1411

Jan 1, 2018
Deleted and downloaded everything again making sure I got all of part 2 (almost 3GB) and am having the same error. When I hit ignore error it asks if I want to download saves I say yes and it again gives me the same error.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Deleted and downloaded everything again making sure I got all of part 2 (almost 3GB) and am having the same error. When I hit ignore error it asks if I want to download saves I say yes and it again gives me the same error.
It's a save issue, for some reason your saves aren't being compatible with the current version you have. I'd say it's probably the mods, you should try without them.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes