Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
From what I remember, it's been ages since the last time I played this one... I gave it up soon after the 2nd part came out. Are there any new updates (and/or being planned) with Elaine? Or is the story going to focus on younger ladies from now on?

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
when will Aunt Amy come back?? when we finally have some action with nana? and with the italian neighbour?
I see we have another man of class and sophistication joining the ranks. Thems some top-tier talent.

From what I remember, it's been ages since the last time I played this one... I gave it up soon after the 2nd part came out. Are there any new updates (and/or being planned) with Elaine? Or is the story going to focus on younger ladies from now on?
Elaine... dont think we've seen her recently.

50/50 young and old, basically.

Ophelia and Minnie have been recent conquests of our beloved champion, Zeus.
**SNIFS**

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm kinda wondering... this policewoman is marked as femdom character by mod on 1st encounter... can it be turned around or mellowed out or is this just femdom or nothing? I turned her down as i don't like femdom but it just randomly struck me to ask whether there might be something worth rolling back after i return to this game... also it's downright cruel to make such a good character as Nana and outright make a headline pretty much saying "hands off"... i hope she will be added sooner rather then later although suspense is probably playing a part xD
Things are definitely not "hands off" with Nana...
**SNIFS**
Zeus?
Don't deadname Thor's Hammer!

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
Elaine... dont think we've seen her recently.

50/50 young and old, basically.

**SNIFS**
That's too bad... I remember this game when it first came out, it was primarily focusing on older (and mid-age) women to the point where it caught my attention. But then things suddenly changed ... not sure why. They kept introducing more & more new characters, mainly the younger ones and discarding the old ones.

I'm curious to know what the future holds for Elaine & others, will they ever get back into the story or are they "used up" & gone for good?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
WOW, I know it was a double update, so double the content this time around, but this was my favorite release so far!!!

I'll personally just count it as one big update, no point in complicating things, and as a whole from start to finish this was so enjoyable and had so much variety in both characters and kinks this time around.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know Moonbox has communicated that other than Tanya (and Veena), we will have a choice of impregnation. Still, so many of the women are starting to get impatient, I would have expected some of these scenes to result in it.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Okay, the vast majority then. If you don't get jealous then you are very much in a minority!
Yeah, I've been part of the polyamorous community for about 40 years, so I've known a number of people who don't easily get jealous.

One thing I like about Grandma's House (and a few others) is that the MC is upfront with his non-monogamy and he's not sneaking around.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Non.

Tu doix parler l'anglais ici. C'est obligatoire.

No.

You have to speak English here. It's obligatory.

Peace :)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Pero, si yo hablo ingles mientras te escribo aqui! / But, I always talk in english while I write you over here!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
MB sure seems to really enjoy making renders of the MC's giant cock. Imo it gets waaaaay too much screen time.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes