Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just give me my redhead angels, and Amy, I couldn't care less about the rest. Actually, just let me move in with Fiona and Riona and I'm golden, please.
Only Fiona and Riona? Why would you kick the twins out of their house?

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Why would you kick the twins out of their house?
i could see where i own a mansion and they all live with me .. all walking around pregnant ... all giving birth like just days apart ... only to get knocked up again *takes a bow* ( i know the thought sounds exciting doesn't it ) hehehe

Reactions: Dragon59

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i could see where i own a mansion and they all live with me .. all walking around pregnant ... all giving birth like just days apart ... only to get knocked up again *takes a bow* ( i know the thought sounds exciting doesn't it ) hehehe
Hahaha, and I want to see your face expresion when you have to change all Diapers at the same time, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
what surely will be a nice sight is when its feeding time ! ;):devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I actually had a change of my mind around this game. Even though I'm not into milfs and especially gilfs, there were alot of other girls that just compelled me to continue checking it out. And while im not a fan of forced grandma content the scenes with many other rather good looking girls were worth it imo. The more games I tried the more I realize there is no perfect game, there are always areas that can bring up or down the impression of the game.

Reactions: MrZYZ

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I actually had a change of my mind around this game. Even though I'm not into milfs and especially gilfs, there were alot of other girls that just compelled me to continue checking it out. And while im not a fan of forced grandma content the scenes with many other rather good looking girls were worth it imo. The more games I tried the more I realize there is no perfect game, there are always areas that can bring up or down the impression of the game.
The Magnificent 7™ are unavoidable, only choices are vanilla or kinky :) The rest of the LI's are optional.

Reactions: Satou Pendragon

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does anyone know the save file location for Android? I want to import into part 2..
No, but if it works any like the PC there is a point in part one where you be asked to save ( to memorize the save # is a good idea here) and when you start part 2 you're asked if you want to load a save (be carefull only the afore mentioned works)
or you are asked about your decisions at the start.

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
Does anyone know the save file location for Android? I want to import into part 2..
If installed correctly part 2 should update over top of part 1. All the saves will still be there. You won't be able to replay anything from part 1, but you can keep going from the save here screen.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes