MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I can't believe I drop in to the thread and see that not only has no one got Nana in first place but they all have her in last place:cry:. I thought you guys had good taste but obviously I was wrong.

Anyway here's a Mabel render since Jamilla is so hard to get right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mabel's looking great. Yeah Jamila is morphed quite a bit, she would probably be pretty hard to replicate.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Top 5? Man, that's a tough one for this game. Here are mine in no particular order.

1. Priya- Thick girl combined with my Indian fixation. She probably is my first pick to be honest.
2. Lina- Thick woman. Professional attire. Yum.
3. Sandra- Don't tell me no one else found her scene incredibly hot and can't wait to see where that goes.
4. Betty- Both scenes with her involved were great. More Betty, please.
5. Sophia- Only a quick scene with her, but the opportunities for corruption here...

Honorable mentions go to Elizabeth, Karen, and Jamila.

Sorry to disappoint if I left anyone special to everyone else out. The next episode could easily change this list, but I think it's going to be difficult to knock Betty or Sandra out of my top five at this point.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Top 5? Man, that's a tough one for this game. Here are mine in no particular order.

1. Priya- Thick girl combined with my Indian fixation. She probably is my first pick to be honest.
2. Lina- Thick woman. Professional attire. Yum.
3. Sandra- Don't tell me no one else found her scene incredibly hot and can't wait to see where that goes.
4. Betty- Both scenes with her involved were great. More Betty, please.
5. Sophia- Only a quick scene with her, but the opportunities for corruption here...

Honorable mentions go to Elizabeth, Karen, and Jamila.

Sorry to disappoint if I left anyone special to everyone else out. The next episode could easily change this list, but I think it's going to be difficult to knock Betty or Sandra out of my top five at this point.
I like Sandra's model, just not the femdom aspect. So, I'll Dom her and end her path, since she doesn't have any other.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I like Sandra's model, just not the femdom aspect. So, I'll Dom her and end her path, since she doesn't have any other.
There is definitely a limit to that for me. I guess if it remains her dominating in this manner, I'm game. If it moves onto pegging or something, I'll probably have to pack my bags and move on.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There is definitely a limit to that for me. I guess if it remains her dominating in this manner, I'm game. If it moves onto pegging or something, I'll probably have to pack my bags and move on.
Nah. No pegging. MB already promised. Plus it won't go too far. I'm just not into it. Even the lightest femdom I can't deal with.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just downloaded the game, its interesting but I have... concerns.

When entering the airplane bathroom there is the urination/oral warning. Is it both or do you get to choose. Because I'm down to eat a girl out, not ride the yellow river.

Also, holy dicksliders batman! Do we stay at max penis sliders the whole time or was the first scene just a bit too overly ambitious and we go to normal human proportions after a bit?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

When entering the airplane bathroom there is the urination/oral warning. Is it both or do you get to choose. Because I'm down to eat a girl out, not ride the yellow river.

Also, holy dicksliders batman! Do we stay at max penis sliders the whole time or was the first scene just a bit too overly ambitious and we go to normal human proportions after a bit?
We have a Big Bopper. It's also part of the story. lol As for the urination, you 'clean' her.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Sooo I just thought about this but are we going to get "stomach deformation" with the loli squad?, I mean the MC has a horse dick, it makes sense that you don't see it poking out of Aaliyah stomach since she's thick and tall but I feel like you could see that thing inside the loli's baby room through their abdomen lol and it isn't mentioned in the tags planned or banned, I get if it wont be there because modeling it might be a nightmare but inquiring fucked up minds what to know lol

• Wow
Reactions: MoonBox

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
We have a Big Bopper. It's also part of the story. lol As for the urination, you 'clean' her.
Kinda hoping we get a choice later in the game(optional for the weak lol) where one of the girls(maybe the cousin?) likes wrapping her lips around the Big Bopper when MC "has to go", like that scene at the end of "parental love" with the oldest daughter....man I think hentai really fucked up my generation in some odd ways lol

• Haha

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

The oral is locked behind the urination. The demo was literally the first thing I had ever done with Daz and Renpy so it's pretty damn flawed. Choice structure gets better in V01.

The dick doesn't get smaller but Shawna was scaled down in that scene because I didn't know you could zoom out cameras back then and I had to get her to fit on screen.

Again, the demo has a ton of flaws. Should have probably watched a few tutorials before jumping into this.

Sooo I just thought about this but are we going to get "stomach deformation" with the loli squad?, I mean the MC has a horse dick, it makes sense that you don't see it poking out of Aaliyah stomach since she's thick and tall but I feel like you could see that thing inside the loli's baby room through their abdomen lol and it isn't mentioned in the tags planned or banned, I get if it wont be there because modeling it might be a nightmare but inquiring fucked up minds what to know lol
I'm gonna say no, but you never know.
(Probably no)

Kinda hoping we get a choice later in the game(optional for the weak lol) where one of the girls(maybe the cousin?) likes wrapping her lips around the Big Bopper when MC "has to go", like that scene at the end of "parental love" with the oldest daughter....man I think hentai really fucked up my generation in some odd ways lol
You're gonna want to take your date home in v04:sneaky:

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Well for my part, i would like some watersports and lactation: like finger/licking orgasm to the point of urination or just willing pissing (just for the females) and for the other, in eary stages of pregnancy (little bump) have some breastfeeding, milk stains on the clothes or milking play and also breast orgasm to milk orgasm, something i have never seen in a VN is shaving, like the ladies ask the MC to shave her pussy, like some kind of Dom play.

Just my 2 cents to spice things up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Well for my part, i would like some watersports and lactation: like finger/licking orgasm to the point of urination or just willing pissing (just for the females) and for the other, in eary stages of pregnancy (little bump) have some breastfeeding, milk stains on the clothes or milking play
Most of this is coming eventually. I still have to figure out how to do stains, there were a few scenes where women were supposed to have a wet spot between their legs but I haven't figured it out yet.

and also breast orgasm to milk orgasm,
I'm not sure what this is.

something i have never seen in a VN is shaving, like the ladies ask the MC to shave her pussy, like some kind of Dom play.
This is not coming. My girl shaved me once, it was more traumatizing than sexy.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I'm pretty sure he means girls orgasming so hard that milk shoots out of their breasts, that or orgasming from having their nipples sucked...or both
Yeah that's very likely, if I can find some nipple milk assets.

Reactions: darlic

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Yeah that's very likely, if I can find some nipple milk assets.
I've seen it in some VN's I think they used sperm assets and change the values to add more volume and make it more "liquidy", idk though since I don't know how this stuff works, but the milk and sperm usually look identical to me in most VN's

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes