MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I've seen it in some VN's I think they used sperm assets and change the values to add more volume and make it more "liquidy", idk though since I don't know how this stuff works, but the milk and sperm usually look identical to me in most VN's
Well nipple jizz is just disturbing, I'm gonna look for milk assets

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I can't believe I drop in to the thread and see that not only has no one got Nana in first place but they all have her in last place:cry:. I thought you guys had good taste but obviously I was wrong.

Anyway here's a Mabel render since Jamilla is so hard to get right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel your pain

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
I can't believe I drop in to the thread and see that not only has no one got Nana in first place but they all have her in last place:cry:. I thought you guys had good taste but obviously I was wrong.

Anyway here's a Mabel render since Jamilla is so hard to get right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think for some it has to do with the thought of you not being able to get Nana preggers, which I admit is a little disappointing to me as well, given that nana's age has never been revealed, I assume she was in her early 20's when MC's parents where born, MC's parents looked to be in there early 30's when they died(if chart is to be believed) ad what I assume is 10 years for raising MC and she's at least in her early to mid 60's, if it was hinted that she was still able but unlikely to get preggers again(it is unlikely but depending on hormones and health with a dash of good gens and some women can still get pregnant at this age) it would probably shoot her up some peoples lists, it wouldn't be an impossible ask, or Moonbox could just have nana start some experamental drug trial to help the doc which extends life expectancy in the elderly by 20-30 years, and side effects may include increase hormone production restarting menstrual cycles, stimulating milk production, and increased libido. this is just my thoughts though, it's up to Moonbox whether he wants nana to be able to have baby fever or not, I think she stands on her own as a great character, though I do think seeing every woman she knows getting knocked up by her man might make her a bit jelly lol the other reason she might be so low for people is, We haven't seen horny nana yet, currently she just acts like a good grandma/Mom, but I think once her engine starts in this race she's gonna speed to the front of the pack, I mean she was a sexually repressed woman who only got married to an agreeable man she could be friends with and had kids because it was expected, so she never got to explore kinks or her sexuality, I will say though Nana strikes me as the kinda woman that likes to watch and injoy a little petting :sneaky:, that's just me though

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I think for some it has to do with the thought of you not being able to get Nana preggers, which I admit is a little disappointing to me as well, given that nana's age has never been revealed, I assume she was in her early 20's when MC's parents where born, MC's parents looked to be in there early 30's when they died(if chart is to be believed) ad what I assume is 10 years for raising MC and she's at least in her early to mid 60's, if it was hinted that she was still able but unlikely to get preggers again(it is unlikely but depending on hormones and health with a dash of good gens and some women can still get pregnant at this age) it would probably shoot her up some peoples lists, it wouldn't be an impossible ask, or Moonbox could just have nana start some experamental drug trial to help the doc which extends life expectancy in the elderly by 20-30 years, and side effects may include increase hormone production restarting menstrual cycles, stimulating milk production, and increased libido. this is just my thoughts though, it's up to Moonbox whether he wants nana to be able to have baby fever or not, I think she stands on her own as a great character, though I do think seeing every woman she knows getting knocked up by her man might make her a bit jelly lol the other reason she might be so low for people is, We haven't seen horny nana yet, currently she just acts like a good grandma/Mom, but I think once her engine starts in this race she's gonna speed to the front of the pack, I mean she was a sexually repressed woman who only got married to an agreeable man she could be friends with and had kids because it was expected, so she never got to explore kinks or her sexuality, I will say though Nana strikes me as the kinda woman that likes to watch and injoy a little petting :sneaky:, that's just me though
It's mentioned a few times that she's 61, like 10 minutes into the demo and a couple of times later.
Priya is a fertility doctor, Nana's gonna get her baby.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
It's mentioned a few times that she's 61, like 10 minutes into the demo and a couple of times later.
Priya is a fertility doctor, Nana's gonna get her baby.
Family reunions in 10 years should be fascinating.

"This is my son/uncle and this is my daughter/cousin. Oh look. My aunt/wife just showed up."

This looks like all my family drama will be put to shame. Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
You should make a patreon and discord
Making a patreon would involve removing all mention of incest IE: the terms Grandma, Aunt, Cousin and Mama(Omars mom's nickname for my game). and then making a mod to re add those terms back, it would just overly complicate the Dev work. so it's unlikely Moonbox will ever make one.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Making a patreon would involve removing all mention of incest IE: the terms Grandma, Aunt, Cousin and Mama(Omars mom's nickname for my game). and then making a mod to re add those terms back, it would just overly complicate the Dev work. so it's unlikely Moonbox will ever make one.
Agreed, Patreon sucks. Although it does make it easy to support the Dev, I guess I will check out some of these subscribstar things ...havent done that yet, and see if another way exists. Patreon should die a horrible death, but unfortunately it seems to hold onto the means for Devs to make a little on their projects.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes