MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
You should make a patreon and discord
I got Discord and SubscribeStar, links are in the OP.

Making a patreon would involve removing all mention of incest IE: the terms Grandma, Aunt, Cousin and Mama(Omars mom's nickname for my game). and then making a mod to re add those terms back, it would just overly complicate the Dev work. so it's unlikely Moonbox will ever make one.
Agreed, Patreon sucks. Although it does make it easy to support the Dev, I guess I will check out some of these subscribstar things ...havent done that yet, and see if another way exists. Patreon should die a horrible death, but unfortunately it seems to hold onto the means for Devs to make a little on their projects.
Yeah patreon sucks but it seems to be the only way to get any real support. I was checking out other peoples' patreons and SS to get ideas for tier benefits and people making 10k+ on patreon are making 200-300 on SS. I think it's gonna be a while before SS can really compete with Patreon.
The game was built with patreon in mind from the start, it would just be a matter of using "find & replace" to make a patch. I might eventually open one if SS doesn't pick up. I need a new GPU if I'm going to make orgy scenes and I can't afford one myself.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's the weekend, preview time.

Taking a walk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trying on the wedding outfit

Bath time
That walk is going to be great. Looking snazzy in our wedding attire.(Not sure what it's called though.) Wooo! Nana looking scrumptious!

R.I.P Betty White: America's Grandma
1922-2021
Loved that woman. I think she's not dead. She's a vampire and had to end this version's lifecycle and will be back in about 5 years with a new name, looking like this again:

44646aa6c5abccfb55c2906bdf29be93--the-golden-girls-golden-age.jpg

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Just here to remind those in denial.
View attachment 1573512
You're in the wrong thread bro :ROFLMAO:
Ain't no bestiality here.

That walk is going to be great. Looking snazzy in our wedding attire.(Not sure what it's called though.) Wooo! Nana looking scrumptious!

Loved that woman. I think she's not dead. She's a vampire and had to end this version's lifecycle and will be back in about 5 years with a new name, looking like this again:

View attachment 1573522
RIP to a real GILF :(

Last edited:

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
You're in the wrong thread bro :ROFLMAO:
Ain't not bestiality here.
What the hell lol I said nothing like towards molly just she deserves all the love one can get and if some drastic falling out happens between the MC and everyone that comes out of nowhere, Molly will be best girl and as the MC is leaving everyone Molly will look back at everyone in victory
download (8).jpg

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I got Discord and SubscribeStar, links are in the OP.

Yeah patreon sucks but it seems to be the only way to get any real support. I was checking out other peoples' patreons and SS to get ideas for tier benefits and people making 10k+ on patreon are making 200-300 on SS. I think it's gonna be a while before SS can really compete with Patreon.
The game was built with patreon in mind from the start, it would just be a matter of using "find & replace" to make a patch. I might eventually open one if SS doesn't pick up. I need a new GPU if I'm going to make orgy scenes and I can't afford one myself.
proud father must be an outlier then on SS. the guys got over 2000 subscribers.

Reactions: HansDampf788
Apr 21, 2020
Praise the dev for this game. Mature women that actually look their age, and have some meat. These games feel harder to come by than they need to be for MILF/Mature to be an extremely common fetish. Maybe not hard to come by so much as the options are EXTREMELY lacking in comparison to stuff featuring younger women, IMO at least. Take this idea to the moon in future games dev, I promise you got my support. I got some ideas mane :BootyTime: .

I wish there was a pube option, but thacks my eckstremly schpecific tashte.

Last edited:

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
OOF!! Not pleasant! Was not expecting that, but I guess that was the whole point. Nevertheless, you got me good!:ROFLMAO:
[/QUOTE]
The good side you not was the first

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes