SolarNoveria

Aug 18, 2023
I’m new to the game. I just got to the point where Tanya shows up pregnant. Does she do that no matter what your choices are or can you avoid that?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I’m new to the game. I just got to the point where Tanya shows up pregnant. Does she do that no matter what your choices are or can you avoid that?
You can choose not to have creampied her the last time MC saw her when he's thinking back on his time with her I believe the second time.
If you do that then she won't be pregnant but she also won't be in your game at all then though.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
You can avoid her if you chose not to creampie her as there is a choice a few days before that asking what you did last time you was with her 'Creampie' she shows up pregnant or 'Pulled Out' (I forget the option name) She does not show up at all.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
As two people above me have said if you creampie her in the past you will be in her Route but if you pull out you’ll never see her. So if your question was if you can have a non pregnant Tanya but still be on her route then No is the answer. Tanya is either pregnant or not in the game at all.

Reactions: CircaAD
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes