FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I’m new to the game. I just got to the point where Tanya shows up pregnant. Does she do that no matter what your choices are or can you avoid that?
Also, besides what everyone has told you already, even with Tanya in the game, you will barely see her (unfortunately).

May I ask what it is that you don't like about Tanya? The point for my question, is that if it is pregnancy that you dislike, you better get used to the idea of having at least 7 pregnant ladies living with you. The whole family plus Shizuka and Asami, WILL be pregnant, no option. There are several others that CAN be pregnant, but, those are your choice.

I'm mostly asking if you are sure that this game is for you, since Tanya is a completely adorable character with a great story, so, maybe you just don't want pregnancies. In that case, better re-think your options.

Just Sayin'...

Peace :(

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I have this game I play with myself (yea, I said it!) where I try to look at words and NOT read them.

So far, I'm batting 0.000

Some training can never be turned off.
Try also fighting the training that tells you not to stare at the sun with your naked eye for hours at a time. If you can beat that one often enough, then not reading words you're looking at will probably get much easier.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I have this game I play with myself (yea, I said it!) where I try to look at words and NOT read them.

So far, I'm batting 0.000

Some training can never be turned off.
I have tried to train myself to SEE paragraphs and comprehend them without consciously looking at every individual word.

I'd say it worked about 5% of the time ... then about twice the normal time it would have taken to read a page/spread/chapter to go back over and figure out what -- if anything -- stuck.

I don't try that often anymore ...

Reactions: CircaAD

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I have tried to train myself to SEE paragraphs and comprehend them without consciously looking at every individual word.

I'd say it worked about 5% of the time ... then about twice the normal time it would have taken to read a page/spread/chapter to go back over and figure out what -- if anything -- stuck.

That reminds me of those old illusions, where people wouldn't see the 2nd "the".
1692827207547.png
Quite often people read what they want to, or what they "think" they saw, regardless of what was actually written.
"Oh! I didn't see that bit", when corrected.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

When I was 10, I discovered I was doing that without even thinking about it. That's when I understood why I could read at the speed I did. I kept doing it until my mid 20's, when I had my first burnout. Crazily enough, when that landed, I lost the ability to read. What WigglyWorld84 wants to train, was happening in real-time. I can assure you it isn't fun at all.

Took me 3 months of forced rest, and I mean "forced", with strong meds that didn't knock me out but made me virtually paralyzed for 6 hours. My ex-wife, was such a generous person that doubled my meds, because if one was good, two was better, I still don't know why she stopped at two. Yeah, that's one of the reasons she became the Ex (from Hell).

So, let's say, I know what both of you are talking about. Closely. After the burnout I couldn't recover that speed reading. Tried and tried, but something was gone, along with the ability to code and drawing. The drawing part came back later, but completely different and not for the better.

This was but the first of 5 earthquakes that wrecked me. Now, you guys have to deal with these tsunamis of text while I try to put some meaning into words. As if.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
When I was 10, I discovered I was doing that without even thinking about it. That's when I understood why I could read at the speed I did. I kept doing it until my mid 20's, when I had my first burnout. Crazily enough, when that landed, I lost the ability to read. What WigglyWorld84 wants to train, was happening in real-time. I can assure you it isn't fun at all.

Took me 3 months of forced rest, and I mean "forced", with strong meds that didn't knock me out but made me virtually paralyzed for 6 hours. My ex-wife, was such a generous person that doubled my meds, because if one was good, two was better, I still don't know why she stopped at two. Yeah, that's one of the reasons she became the Ex (from Hell).

So, let's say, I know what both of you are talking about. Closely. After the burnout I couldn't recover that speed reading. Tried and tried, but something was gone, along with the ability to code and drawing. The drawing part came back later, but completely different and not for the better.

This was but the first of 5 earthquakes that wrecked me. Now, you guys have to deal with these tsunamis of text while I try to put some meaning into words. As if.

Shit, man! Sorry to hear (read lol) that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It has been a ride and a half mate. :)
Well, what sort of life have we lived, without adversity?
Bland.
We can always do without more, but I'd suggest that we (should) learn far more from a setback, than we do from smooth sailing.

There's an old proverb:
It is impossible to succeed without suffering. If you are successful and have not suffered, someone has suffered for you; and if you are suffering, without succeeding, it is so that someone may succeed after you. But there is no success without suffering.
Chinese also has a similar one: A man learns little from victory, much from defeat.
Japanese, too: Avoid defeat and you will avoid success.

Anyway, that's enough philosophy for today. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Im getting Granmas House rolled, im afraid ........................................... :unsure:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What Satou said™!
Every time I see this, I can't help but think of the Chevy Chase (& later Austin Powers) double entendre exclamation, "That's what she said".
Or, the original Edwardian version, "Said the actress to the bishop" (US version is obvs a better fit).
I'm looking for a double entendre that isn't there! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes