3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

wolfknight117

Feb 20, 2019
Hello, I'm seem to have a little bit of trouble with the game. I cant seem to be able to finish the character creation. I canonly tweek the body sliders as the rest are lock, but even after I finish I cant seem to find the button or prompt to finish and advance to the enxt stage of the game

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Heads up... Exiting the caves where you fight the skeleton crashed my computer (power shut off + reboot)
I've only seen a couple games do this, and it's usually because of extreme graphics consumption.
RTX 2080 (8GB vram) - 16GBx2 3200hz RAM - Intel i7-8700K @ 3.7 GHz - DX12 - Windows 10 x64.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, this is one of the unity games that Ican not play. I wish you the best with your game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow .. just Wow ... PC master race being twarted by the unfinished unoptimized half scripted update of some all over the place game ...
I am speechless ... just ... chill gamers, this is as far as the scripts go in this small unicron of the game world.
Unity does not play well with multi tasking and neither does Unreal .. just a heads up.

16GBx2 3200hz RAM
unity games

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Wow .. just Wow ... PC master race being twarted by the unfinished unoptimized half scripted update of some all over the place game ...
I am speechless ... just ... chill gamers, this is as far as the scripts go in this small unicron of the game world.
Unity does not play well with multi tasking and neither does Unreal .. just a heads up.
I did mine so that I could remember that my shitty ass video card can not deal with the graphics in this game.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Mmmh the new version is bugged as hell, can't even pick up weapons on the ground nor equip armor

StrixAluco

Nov 24, 2018
Is there anything to do? All i can do is go the the taverns underground and i can fight a skeleton in a cave. Thats about it.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Wouldn't have posted if the game had simply crashed, I posted because it gave my computer a stroke. The developer does read this thread, so sharing my specs isn't useless. You quote me like it's taboo to have a big dick pc in today's market. And I'm fairly sure the crash has nothing to do with scripting or multitasking, more likely uncapped framerate.

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Hey guys! 0.2.6 was a very WIP test build intended for specific test players and wasn’t prepared for mass public access. See which outline known issues and additions for this build.
We are planning an updated public build very soon which will be optimized and cleaned up so it is more accessible to a range of different players. This will also include clear gameplay that will assist in navigation of the world, so it will be obvious what is playable and what is not :)
Let me know if I can answer any questions regarding concepts for future features or game direction :)

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Wouldn't have posted if the game had simply crashed, I posted because it gave my computer a stroke. The developer does read this thread, so sharing my specs isn't useless. You quote me like it's taboo to have a big dick pc in today's market. And I'm fairly sure the crash has nothing to do with scripting or multitasking, more likely uncapped framerate.
It’s all good guys! Chill :ROFLMAO:specs are always helpful, it’s not taken personally at all. As mentioned above, this was a very WIP build so very high chance most people will struggle with performance. Thanks for your interest all the same!

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Hello, I'm seem to have a little bit of trouble with the game. I cant seem to be able to finish the character creation. I canonly tweek the body sliders as the rest are lock, but even after I finish I cant seem to find the button or prompt to finish and advance to the enxt stage of the game
Hey there, this is strange. There should be a “finish” button in the UI which should take your player character to 3rd person control. A screenshot would be very helpful :)

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
It’s all good guys! Chill :ROFLMAO:specs are always helpful, it’s not taken personally at all. As mentioned above, this was a very WIP build so very high chance most people will struggle with performance. Thanks for your interest all the same!
Perfect, thank you that helps to identify this. The build was set for 1080 resolution, it appears you are using something different as the body slider UI is covering the “finish” button. Resolution options were not added to this build, but will be available in future builds for public testing :)

Reactions: SgtUnderground

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Rape is the first thing that comes to my mind when i here dungeons...
Is there any rape scenes.. Or maybe in future??

Mar 30, 2018
Any way to complete the character creation screen when you dont see the finish button? really interested in trying out the game looks wonderful but im stuck.

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Any way to complete the character creation screen when you dont see the finish button? really interested in trying out the game looks wonderful but im stuck.
Hey there, please see reply above. I’m sorry it’s not working for you - updated builds will address this issue
Perfect, thank you that helps to identify this. The build was set for 1080 resolution, it appears you are using something different as the body slider UI is covering the “finish” button. Resolution options were not added to this build, but will be available in future builds for public testing :)

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes