3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
I can understand your ambitions and i'm happy for your fervor to work. But that won't encourage people to support you. I wasn't your patreon, i am just the guy who is interested in your creation. Right now i'm pledging few patreons which one of them is DerelictHelmsman. I'm supporting him because he is updating his project almost 3 times for the month. I believe people would enjoy smaller but more frequent builds, mostly because there are so many good projects but haven't seen updates in months even years. I would definitely support your game if the price point was much lower and the updates frequent.
Thanks for your feedback :) I understand your perspective but the project we are creating is of a scope and ambition much higher than any other adult game in the industry. Therefore, this comes with its own set of quirks and challenges to overcome but we are confident it is worthwhile despite the frustrations from both players and devs! :)
We do plan on having more frequent builds for patrons, as we had in August, but as mentioned above we are working on an environment which takes much longer. Once this area is complete it will act at the foundation to add more and more content on a regular basis. Smaller more frequent updates is tried and tested to be the best way to develop a Patreon supported game. The price point won’t change, but the quality and frequency of content will as the project progresses. Appreciate you taking the time to check us out, and hope you enjoy what is to come in future.
~ Anika

Apr 9, 2018
When the game starts, I'm literally just at a tent, with no visible character, and a prompt to take the Lustronomicron, which doesn't do anything at all.

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
I would be very interrested to have a changelog of the upcoming version, just to have a vague idea of how the dev is going.
This would be great as a tease for people hesitant to become patrons :sneaky:

1de.gif

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
When the game starts, I'm literally just at a tent, with no visible character, and a prompt to take the Lustronomicron, which doesn't do anything at all.
Oh no! That’s not good at all, sorry to hear that happened for you. If you can send a crash log via DM that would be helpful. Otherwise, we will be updating the public build with new content in the next month after our Patreon Halloween Special, so not long to go and you’ll have something brand new to try. Thanks for checking us out all the same!

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
I would be very interrested to have a changelog of the upcoming version, just to have a vague idea of how the dev is going.
This would be great as a tease for people hesitant to become patrons :sneaky:

Absolutely! We’re working currently on a new build for Halloween with heaps of new content, once this work is done I’ll post some news in this thread for sure! As mentioned above, we’re also planning a new public build soon after the next release so hopefully even more incentive to join our clan on Patreon ;)

Reactions: Zazazap

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
Absolutely! We’re working currently on a new build for Halloween with heaps of new content, once this work is done I’ll post some news in this thread for sure! As mentioned above, we’re also planning a new public build soon after the next release so hopefully even more incentive to join our clan on Patreon ;)
Okay ! I am looking forward to that !
I really enjoyed the demo and the animation quality, and regarding how developpment is going, I would love to throw money at your team :giggle:
BTW, did you fix the fighting mechanics, the way the character behaves when trying to rotate feels like I am handlying a truck, kind of like the first Tomb Raiders (I get the same feeling of stiffness from the demo)...

Reactions: Grave Companions

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Okay ! I am looking forward to that !
I really enjoyed the demo and the animation quality, and regarding how developpment is going, I would love to throw money at your team :giggle:
BTW, did you fix the fighting mechanics, the way the character behaves when trying to rotate feels like I am handlying a truck, kind of like the first Tomb Raiders (I get the same feeling of stiffness from the demo)...
Oh thanks so much! Glad you liked the demo, I’m confident you’re going to love what we’ve worked on since and what’s coming up. :) We haven’t worked on combat yet, so there’s still the little janky test area that was in the demo. We’ve been implementing our new environment and working on character and animations. General character controls and camera will be improved majorly for the next build, combat will probably be implemented properly later this year/early next year at this stage. It’s really important for us to get that right. More girls, animations, customization and story to come first!

• Love
Reactions: Zazazap

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Added 13 new items of clothing/armour, 1 new Halloween themed weapon and a special quest item which will unlock one of the Halloween Lustranomicon scenes. Many of these items can be found in the 4 chests hidden about the environment.

Added 3 new incantations & sex animations to the Lustranomicon, one of them unlocked via special item as above.
Will the Halloween content in v0.2.1 be available in future Patreon builds?

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Will the Halloween content in v0.2.1 be available in future Patreon builds?
Hey, great question! We’ll keep most of the items or perhaps slightly tweak them to be more lore-friendly now that Halloween is over, however we are conscious to not just remove content for the sake of it :) The occult themes translate well to the fantasy setting, so we’d probably just remove anything obviously holiday related like jack-o-lanterns but keep most of the costumes and items. All animations will remain. Hope that answers your question! Way more content (including updated combat system) coming really soon!

Reactions: Waaifu

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
v0.2.2 is out :)
Indeed it is! This is a Champion build for early testing of our WIP combat system. You can read change log !
Companion build with much more coming very soon...then an updated public build. We’re working as hard as ever, and now our environment is established we have moved to regular releases so you can expect rapid development to continue

sapo88

May 8, 2017
Indeed it is! This is a Champion build for early testing of our WIP combat system. You can read change log !
Companion build with much more coming very soon...then an updated public build. We’re working as hard as ever, and now our environment is established we have moved to regular releases so you can expect rapid development to continue
how soon? xD

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
how soon? xD
Super soon we’ve spent some extra time working on the new environment for our combat test, which we’ll post some news about on public patreon post this weekend. Public build aimed for December for sure! Lots of fun content to try out Thanks for checking us out!

Reactions: Redheadmary101

novatallion

Oct 11, 2019
1. i hope you can reply me.. when this game Will became fully release?
do you have a roadplan, when this game Will be fully finished?

2. because i have a trauma about patronages system back then.. and Will it be coming to steam?

3. and could you please open discord for everybody to make sure we have a great community?

4. and please consider to release public build for non paid player to tested your majestic work..

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
1. i hope you can reply me.. when this game Will became fully release?
do you have a roadplan, when this game Will be fully finished?

2. because i have a trauma about patronages system back then.. and Will it be coming to steam?

3. and could you please open discord for everybody to make sure we have a great community?

4. and please consider to release public build for non paid player to tested your majestic work..
Hi there, thanks for checking us out :)
I’m happy to try and answer any questions :)
1 & 2: At the moment, while we’re very grateful for Patreon support, the project is mostly self-funded and therefore production time will depend on what we can achieve without the full team working on it full time. Once we reach our Patreon goals we will be able to set a public roadmap with major milestones. We have a big scope for this game and will keep working as hard as we can for as long as possible but we anticipate working on it and releasing updates for many years, even as our team grows. Eventually we will release on Steam or publish on another platform but still continue to add content and updates.
3. Discord is available from “Follower” tier patrons and up, we will probably not have a public discord.
4.An updated public build is high on our priorities for December, as there is much more gameplay, exploration and sexual content in the most recent build (30/11/19) and the public demo is ready for an update to show this.

I hope I was able to answer your questions, if I can clarify further please don’t hesitate to ask! :)

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
this game reminds me of a fusion between drakan accient gates and skyrim,in this game the enemies can violate our heroin?, will you have a system of slavery where the protagonist can be enslaved by npcs or bandits ect? it would be nice if the npcs tried to trick us into capturing us and enslaving us as sex slaves,U can put also trap zones, that if you enter X site there is an event where your character ends up enslaved or raped :KappaPride:

Reactions: CheatCode
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes