Ren'Py Guest House [v0.2.3] [Soft Whisper Games]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Do you want me to delete everything after Chapter 1 and revert the game back to a kinetic novel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Why? Those are great games and inspire a lot of my writing. You must think I'm making this game for the softest men imaginable. I'm not really targeting "harem players"... The story of Guest House is a recollection of my time in Korea. It's an asian fetish game that happens to have multiple women. Some of the girls I met were sex workers. I hit up KTV bars and hung out with camgirls. Idk how else to tag this game since there aren't any men. I could hypothetically rewrite Hyuna to attract a wider audience, but I'm not confident it will help.
Just leave her as she is. It's your creation, and people should accept that. Rewriting a complete personality in a already progressed game is not only risky, but it would (in my honestly personal opinion) pull out a spicy factor in this game, and making it more generic in the end. Be sure to make the VN in a way that you can reject getting her in your harem, and the problem is solved.
I will welcome her by the way. I like girls that are a bit daring and have enough self confidence to not need approval from anyone. Those are the most interesting girls (again in my honest opinion). I love to see them in my harem. Maybe we can do some cam work together. Who knows?

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Why? Those are great games and inspire a lot of my writing. You must think I'm making this game for the softest men imaginable. I'm not really targeting "harem players"... The story of Guest House is a recollection of my time abroad. It's an asian fetish game that happens to have multiple women. Some of the girls I met were sex workers. I hit up KTV bars and hung out with camgirls. Idk how else to tag this game since there aren't any men. I could hypothetically rewrite Hyuna to attract a wider audience, but I'm not confident it will help.
Hello Mr dev... i see you have an hard time.
Remember what i said to you ? Here you are...

Your problem now is now people know you game, it had 1 year old... flaw are well know now and here in f95 there are 10 new games/week so why go again with a one we don t like ?
To attract more people you don t have many way now...

First 250 render for 2 month minimum or better 125 render month, it give you the visibility of the lastest updates tab in f95 (i look only this page to look for game and i m not alone, so be here more often). For now you are too slow, 10 min update are no good. A lot of peoples will wait to see, or give up if they feel your game will take 10 years to end.

Stop your kinetic game (Give the player the right to choose the li they like), you can make a sandbox but it have to be well done (with quest log, and proper clues to what to do next in the dialog or log quest, and no grind) i don t like sandbox game because i feel like i am in a maze. If your game had the sand box tag the first time, i had never try it, like the kinetic... Even if i like your asian models.

Above all, flesh out this story... as i said in my previous post you have a pacing problem. I want to love my girls but for his i need to know them, what they like, what they don t, some fight to choose tv show, some funny moment, some romantic, some intimate, in two words, trust build... Don t try to force sex it s a marathon not a sprint with li, on the contrary with seconds caracters go fast to sex... make more girls but dont forget to let the player a choice.

And for the end i will said (for me...), a lot of people put them self in the mc shoes like me and i am self-centered, i want my li just for myself, she can be cam girl but with me, if she have an exhibitionist fetish, but no without me. if she want sleep with a girl again not without me, if she was a wore for me she become an angel... That is harem game.
If she can t, i will rejet her and keep to friend level. if i can t this harem game is not for me.

Now if you want your game pale carnation like, you should rewrite your start completly a looot darker... Not really the same vibe.

Good luck Mr dev.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes