Ren'Py Guest House [v0.2.3] [Soft Whisper Games]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Do you want me to delete everything after Chapter 1 and revert the game back to a kinetic novel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
It's still not acceptable. It still drives a hell of a lot of players out of the game. Especially when that whore can't be avoided and removed from the story. Let's think about real life.There are few men who don't care if their wife spreads her legs for the whole world. I don't know a single one who wouldn't throw the whole bitch out at that point. The same goes for the gaming world. "Nobody" in their right mind wants to watch that shitty LI. Well, you can't call her a LI if she's lower than a street whore.
Seriously? Just getting naked and such is worse than actually fucking strangers for money? Do you know how insane that sounds?

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
i can live whit them in games but IRL that would be a deal breaker for me too
she sells intimacy to other man and it shows a mind set with wich i wouldnt want anything to do with
He said it's worse than being an actual prostitute...

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
He said it's worse than being an actual prostitute...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ he has a point. Arguably she is selling the intimacy that she should share with her partner to random strangers. If you are a person that doesn't make the separation between sex, intimacy and love its arguably the same or worse than prostitution.

Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ he has a point. Arguably she is selling the intimacy that she should share with her partner to random strangers. If you are a person that doesn't make the separation between sex, intimacy and love its arguably the same or worse than prostitution.
Sorry - But this is complete nonsense. Prostitution is far, far more intimate than just showing your body. So it's not even on the same level, let alone that just showing off can be considered being worst. That's completely messed up thinking.

Reactions: Anteron

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Sorry - But this is complete nonsense. Prostitution is far, far more intimate than just showing your body. So it's not even on the same level, let alone that just showing off can be considered being worst. That's completely messed up thinking.
that depends alone on how much value you assigne to sex i constantly hear that there are people for whom sex is just like dancing as something you do with somebody just for fun. For people like that their girl sleeping with someone would probably not be a big thing, as long as its strictly job related. But if she catches feelings and and stuff it would still be cheating to them of that I'm sure, even if i don't understand those people in the first place.

So if Sex is worse or not is solely depending on your value regarding sex and intimacy in a relationship. I would have a problem if my girl would start making out with some random dude on the dance floor and at the same time i would also have a problem with it if she gets naked for people on the internet. Those are both actions that would make me break up with her the same if she would sleep with someone else. for me honestly all three acts are equally bad.

Aug 7, 2024
So have to ask how much does she sell herself for, is it the same price as a 6 nugget meal from mac Donald's. Jokes aside, no one is asking for virgins, the problem is no one wants town bikes for Lis I guess she is higher than a town bike but damn man I don't really want to get with someone who shows their fucking asshole for the same price as a nugget meal.

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
Everyone's entitled to feel however they want about Hyuna. I'm just sharing some experiences from my time abroad. There won't be any other men in my game, but I won't be pulling any punches with my storytelling.

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Everyone's entitled to feel however they want about Hyuna. I'm just sharing some experiences from my time abroad. There won't be any other men in my game, but I won't be pulling any punches with my storytelling.
You don't need to pull any punches, it's your story after all. But is her content forced on the player? Because i have no interest in cam girls, especially if we're talking about seriously dating. Imagine going to her room to ask if they can spend some time together and get hit with the "Oh i can't right now, i'm about to go live and absolutely plow myself with this toy for my viewers" :KEK:

Reactions: Chris2041

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
You don't need to pull any punches, it's your story after all. But is her content forced on the player? Because i have no interest in cam girls, especially if we're talking about seriously dating. Imagine going to her room to ask if they can spend some time together and get hit with the "Oh i can't right now, i'm about to go live and absolutely plow myself with this toy for my viewers" :KEK:
So what? I see no problems with that. It's a source of income, and it's not that she has any relation with anyone else. She's not a bad person, and she admits openly she is doing that. It's a bit like working in the advertisement industry. There you there you let yourself being misused to fool other people to buy products that are bad, not working or or even harmful for other people (yeah sometimes there are the rare occasions you praise a product that does what it says). It's great Jim, but there's more...

Feb 20, 2024
OK. Maybe it's time for me to clarify some things.

There are things I hate, both in real life and in the game. It's sharing people you love with others. That's where it becomes a betrayal for me. I don't share my woman in any form, not even on camera. In that camwhore bullshit, a woman presents herself to the world, her places that only I should see and not the world. Anyone from darkest Africa can come and see my woman naked. That's where the rage and anger comes in. And you're in a worse situation than a street whore. That's where the woman who should be all I see and the most beautiful in the world and only be in my bed turns into one of the ugliest creatures in the world if she stoops to sharing herself with the whole world. Something I don't want to touch with a long stick. Maybe a baseball bat. Nobody wants a woman to turn into that. To me, any other man or woman is off-limits. So no one touches her or watches her on any video feed or she's not my woman. Not in a game and not in real life. So she becomes a completely useless piece of shit with no value. So in the game it wouldn't matter if she was written into the story or not. The game becomes completely unplayable for me if there is such a shitty and completely useless character in the story.

• Haha
Reactions: Anteron

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
So what? I see no problems with that. It's a source of income, and it's not that she has any relation with anyone else. She's not a bad person, and she admits openly she is doing that. It's a bit like working in the advertisement industry. There you there you let yourself being misused to fool other people to buy products that are bad, not working or or even harmful for other people (yeah sometimes there are the rare occasions you praise a product that does what it says). It's great Jim, but there's more...
If you're perfectly comfortable dating a cam girl more power to you man, but i would never do it. Maybe a FwB type of thing but definitely not more than that. There's no future with a cam girl, once you put that sort of thing on the internet, it's there forever for the world to see. If she gets famous enough people could start recognizing her, creeps could begin harassing her, it's just a whole lot of trouble i don't want to deal with. Imagine you're outside on a date with your girl and some dude comes up to you two and start talking about how he's a fan and how her shows turns him on and so on :HideThePain:. And lets not pretend that shit would never happen because it could.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
lets first make sure we know if its ganna be sandbox or a switch back to pure VN before we start editing the story :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Rodrigoofb

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
lets first make sure we know if its ganna be sandbox or a switch back to pure VN before we start editing the story :ROFLMAO:
Neither sandbox nor kinetic novel is desirable, as a KN is not a game. Kinetic novels suck.

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
I've actually played around with making Hyuna avoidable and it's kind of a headache. It breaks the story a bit and you end up with plot holes because Jiho references stuff that didn't happen. And when I add an if statement, the entire conversation falls apart and needs to be rewritten. Tbh the Daz software is already making me pull my hair out since it's so slow. I launched a render and it took 18 minutes just now lol... And it wasn't even right, so I had to redo the pose. If I was using Honey Select, I would've been able to just swap Hyuna out with a mukbang influencer or something harmless in less than a month. I've already invested so much time in her plot, I might as well just roll with it. Otherwise, this game is never going to be finished.

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I've actually played around with making Hyuna avoidable and it's kind of a headache. It breaks the story a bit and you end up with plot holes because Jiho references stuff that didn't happen. And when I add and if statement, the entire conversation falls apart and needs to be rewritten. Tbh the Daz software is already making me pull my hair out since it's so slow. I launched a render and it took 18 minutes just now lol... And it wasn't even right, so I had to redo the pose. If I was using Honey Select, I would've been able to just swap Hyuna out with a mukbang influencer or something harmless in less than a month. I've already invested so much time in her plot, I might as well just roll with it. Otherwise, this game is never going to be finished.
People really don't let go the cam girl problem or your supporters really dislike this girl plot line?
As I have said before, just follow your original plan to proceed the story. Less bullshit and more content of the girls which may have more players to like them.(y)

Reactions: Soft Whisper
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes