Ren'Py Guest House [v0.2.3] [Soft Whisper Games]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Do you want me to delete everything after Chapter 1 and revert the game back to a kinetic novel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
Alright, everyone... Combined with my initial polls on Patreon and seeing the final outcome on f95, it looks like sandbox is the winner. Kinetic novel actually came in last place below "do what you want to do." I mean, it's a slim margin, but I guess more than half of people are okay with this update? I'm going to push out another sandbox update and see what people think before making my final decision. If 0.2.3 goes okay, then I'll continue with this new direction.

As a side note, I took a look at the Harem Bible thread and it's clear my story violates a few of its holy tenants lol. I'm trying to accurately depict the things I was exposed to while abroad. Hyuna being a broadcast jockey is just one violation. Jiho exposing the protagonist to ktv bars in an upcoming update is another. The important thing to remember is that there are no other men in my game. You're the only dude in the guest house. However, that doesn't mean that the chick your sleeping with is a virgin. I hate vanilla romance stories and refuse to write 100 percent of my characters as virgins. It's just too far removed from reality and what actually happened.

Last edited:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Question?? will there be Panty Sniffing, jerk off, collection ? when i share house 3 female i sniff all them :KEK: :coffee: (y)

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Might be a bit weird if the girls just immediately spread their legs. I can add a cheat mode maybe.
Just having to keep doing the same thing over and over again is just a pain in the ass. I mean, if it all takes place the same day it's no more realistic if you click talk to them 20 times than once.

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
Just having to keep doing the same thing over and over again is just a pain in the ass. I mean, if it all takes place the same day it's no more realistic if you click talk to them 20 times than once.
It's kind of built into the sandbox at this point. I've made a guide that explains how the game works, but talk events are unavoidable if you want to progress into the next phase. If you dislike these talk events, you can hold the CTRL key to skip through them, but you're going to miss stuff. I guess you can focus on main story events, but those won't be released every update since they take so much time to write and develop.

Last edited:
Reactions: nalgonas4ever

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Guest House [v0.2.3] [Soft Whisper Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [162 MB]
- - - -

Mac [157 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Alright, everyone... Combined with my initial polls on Patreon and seeing the final outcome on f95, it looks like sandbox is the winner. Kinetic novel actually came in last place below "do what you want to do." I mean, it's a slim margin, but I guess more than half of people are okay with this update? I'm going to push out another sandbox update and see what people think before making my final decision. If 0.2.3 goes okay, then I'll continue with this new direction.

As a side note, I took a look at the Harem Bible thread and it's clear my story violates a few of its holy tenants lol. I'm trying to accurately depict the things I was exposed to while abroad. Hyuna being a broadcast jockey is just one violation. Jiho exposing the protagonist to ktv bars in an upcoming update is another. The important thing to remember is that there are no other men in my game. You're the only dude in the guest house. However, that doesn't mean that the chick your sleeping with is a virgin. I hate vanilla romance stories and refuse to write 100 percent of my characters as virgins. It's just too far removed from reality and what actually happened.
The harem Bible thread is stupid... It's harem rules for the most insufferable of harem game players.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
The harem Bible thread is stupid... It's harem rules for the most insufferable of harem game players.
kinda in a sense, but its general concept things you can deviate and still get a good harem game as long as you do the points your not ignoring well
also just doing all the points doesn't make a good harem avn

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Guest House [v0.2.3] [Soft Whisper Games] with some added features

Download android port v0.2.3_Premium
| |
(Original 1.3GB -> 167 MB)

Thanks Bob69 for compressed: Link

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuestHouse-0.2.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
It's kind of built into the sandbox at this point. I've made a guide that explains how the game works, but talk events are unavoidable if you want to progress into the next phase. If you dislike these talk events, you can hold the CTRL key to skip through them, but you're going to miss stuff. I guess you can focus on main story events, but those won't be released every update since they take so much time to write and develop.
So, the game not only is going sandbox but also it takes the worst approach to sandbox possible :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: MixQQ and Anteron

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Plus you have to keep clicking on the same thing over and over again. That's just a pain in the ass and a waste of time. Would be better as an AVN. If there's no actual choices, it's still not a game, just a KN with waste of time bullshit.

Feb 20, 2024
The important thing to remember is that there are no other men in my game. You're the only dude in the guest house.
That's where if a bitch is a camwhore, then that shit is sharing herself with other men or women. So she's sharing herself with the whole fucking world and she's a shit lower than a street whore. In other words, totally unacceptable shit.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
That's where if a bitch is a camwhore, then that shit is sharing herself with other men or women. So she's sharing herself with the whole fucking world and she's a shit lower than a street whore. In other words, totally unacceptable shit.
She's not FUCKING them..

Feb 20, 2024
She's not FUCKING them..
It's still not acceptable. It still drives a hell of a lot of players out of the game. Especially when that whore can't be avoided and removed from the story. Let's think about real life.There are few men who don't care if their wife spreads her legs for the whole world. I don't know a single one who wouldn't throw the whole bitch out at that point. The same goes for the gaming world. "Nobody" in their right mind wants to watch that shitty LI. Well, you can't call her a LI if she's lower than a street whore.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes