Tutorial Guide on How to MTL Almost Everything

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone tested Subtitle Edit for JAV?? Ive been looking for a way to MTL JAV films and wondering if this tool does a good job of understanding japanese

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Anyone tested Subtitle Edit for JAV?? Ive been looking for a way to MTL JAV films and wondering if this tool does a good job of understanding japanese
Whisper is the best audio to text. Large model from Whisper is the best.
If you won't like the results, then wait until something better comes up.
I translated JAV with it's help, so from my experience it's good enough for me. But the quality of translation depends on the MTL you choose.

Reactions: Nerro

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Updated the guide on Unity games, now it should translate most games.

Birthday

Nov 5, 2017
I've been trying to MTL Hankouteki na Yankee Shoujo, but I don't think either Reipatcher or the BepInx plugin translate the game. Is it because the version of Unity the VN is using is too new?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I've been trying to MTL Hankouteki na Yankee Shoujo, but I don't think either Reipatcher or the BepInx plugin translate the game. Is it because the version of Unity the VN is using is too new?
Most likely

qqqqqqqq16

Jun 12, 2017
I get this message in subtitle edit
1707789871835.png
and then it fails
1707790051760.png
is it the model or the computer or is there another way to fix this?

JulienJaden

May 15, 2017
There seems to be a problem with the DeepL option of VN-OCR-ML.
So far, it has only produced errors like the one below. At least some of the other options (GoogleAPI, Bing, Yandex) seem to be working as intended, though the Auto Translate option seems quite moody (sometimes it works, sometimes it outright refuses to work for the entire session and even through multiple restarts of VN-OCR-ML).

receive connection request
server sending messages to window (request for activation of mainMenuWindow)
source text to clipboard: true
targetLanguage: en-GB
Translation method: DeepL
DeepL translator activate sourceLanguage: ja
* Set default navigation timeout to 30000 msec *
receive connection request
received message from client
Copied text is Japanese. Initiate translation process (DeepL)
(node:30832) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: No element found for selector: .lmt__side_container--source [data-testid=translator-source-input]
at assert (D:\AV King\VN-OCR-ML\backendServer\node_modules\puppeteer-core\lib\cjs\puppeteer\util\assert.js:28:15)
at IsolatedWorld.focus (D:\AV King\VN-OCR-ML\backendServer\node_modules\puppeteer-core\lib\cjs\puppeteer\common\IsolatedWorld.js:227:32)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)
at async DeepL.translateWithDeepL (D:\AV King\VN-OCR-ML\backendServer\DeepLtranslator.js:176:4)
(Use `node --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)
(node:30832) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see ). (rejection id: 1)
(node:30832) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
There seems to be a problem with the DeepL option of VN-OCR-ML.
So far, it has only produced errors like the one below. At least some of the other options (GoogleAPI, Bing, Yandex) seem to be working as intended, though the Auto Translate option seems quite moody (sometimes it works, sometimes it outright refuses to work for the entire session and even through multiple restarts of VN-OCR-ML).
Don't use DeepL option, it's broken.