jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Post150G.png

Hey everyone,
Luckily, I got a boost of motivation and managed to finish the images for this update faster than the others.
But, due to a family emergency, I have to take a flight first thing tomorrow, I haven't had the time or presence of mind to create the 2 hidden images for this update, so they will be skipped and I'll be adding them in the next update, I will be scheduling the posts for the releases so no need to worry about that, they will be posted in time.
Thank you all for your support. And remember to bookmark the back-up page!
Content:
  • Acts 141, 142, 143, and 144.
  • 180+ Images
  • 1 Animation
  • 1700+ Words
Release Dates:
  • $20 Patrons 20/03/2024
  • $5 Patrons 24/03/2024
  • $1 Patrons 03/04/2024

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guilty Pleasure [v0.34] [Quonix]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuiltyPleasure-0.34
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Nulldev

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know what ... you dev.'s love teasing the shit outta us .. i love it ...... awesome game dev .....
like i've said about a few games like this i enjoy so much .. i hate when the update ends :cry::love::LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
updates getting shorter and shorter
He said on Patreon he didn't have much time this month with real life job, then he had to leave for a couple of weeks or something like that last week, so he didn't have time to finish, and just put this out so his Patreon's would have something and said will add the stuff from this update that didn't make it in the next one.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Love Lily content, and exhibitionism at the cinema could led to more daring situations :p . But damn, been a while since Alex fucked her real good.

Pali

May 9, 2017
First of all, I just started playing v0.34. I haven´t played any other version of the game. I will give a short feedback even if I think nobody will read it. I actually really like the story. I know it has it flaws (Aunt memory loss), but I thought it was actually really funny. I like the dialogues, they feeled natural. People shouldn´t forget those are 18-20 year old horn dogs. On that topic I don´t mind Lily. I actually grow fond of her.

I know what you think: People actually talking and acting like real people and Lily? Isnt that a contradiction? Not for me, as I knwo (back in day) a girl which was like her, oven more dirtier. ;)

The Animations are pretty good, short but still something you can enjoy. Now to the bad: No Foreplay or build up. As much I love the writing, and that it feels frech, I think the story needs more TENTION and CONFLICTS.

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes