yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuiltyPleasure-0.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Nulldev

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I appreciate that the dev updates often but don't understand why the sex acts seems rushed and only a few positions. When the younger sister was eating her older sister, there wasn't much to see and barely popped a woody. :rolleyes:

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of Guilty Pleasure v0.29 +Mod KoGa3
*******************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Correction, I think you meant to say: Have fun with your five minute update guys! I'll be over here waiting allot longer for any sort of real update.
See, comments like this make my blood boil. This game gets steady monthly updates. Each is around 10 to 15 minutes of gameplay. That's the schedule the dev decided to go with and it's good because you see that the game is being developed without breaks. The dev has been consistent for literally three years with it. Then some anonymous salty wanker like you shows up and blathers about real updates. Go touch grass.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Not a bad scene but more for Rachel fans than Lilly's seeing Rachel gets two loads and Lilly doesn't even get fucked. Hoping Lilly will get the same treatment soon ;)
About the lesbian scene yes it was kinda short but you got to remember this was the first one. Gotta start kinda slow don't ya?

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
See, comments like this make my blood boil. This game gets steady monthly updates. Each is around 10 to 15 minutes of gameplay. That's the schedule the dev decided to go with and it's good because you see that the game is being developed without breaks. The dev has been consistent for literally three years with it. Then some anonymous salty wanker like you shows up and blathers about real updates. Go touch grass.
well for some of us 3 years in dev and a couple of lewd scenes isnt too much ,but is worst when the story doesnt tell shit,if you put this with the fact that there isnt actual real content ,well you have your winner ,not mine ,but still respect for the steady updates....

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Not a bad scene but more for Rachel fans than Lilly's seeing Rachel gets two loads and Lilly doesn't even get fucked. Hoping Lilly will get the same treatment soon ;)
About the lesbian scene yes it was kinda short but you got to remember this was the first one. Gotta start kinda slow don't ya?

Keep up the good work.
Lilly have some serious headstart on the number of loads.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I really love that the developer has such a consistent release cadence, and I don't mind the releases are small, but I'm wondering if he's shortening the sex scenes in order to meet the release schedules without having to split scenes between releases. It really seems like the sex scenes are getting less erotic. You can forgive it when the MC is a bumbling virgin, but they've now graduated to threesomes and the sex scenes aren't improving.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Ever hear of terms like: quality, hard work, improvement, doing more, etc.

3.40 star(s) 114 Votes