someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
damn, not even a handjob..? sad
ty for the reply
It's sad, but to be kind of fair she hardly has any scenes in general. The aunt that got a scene a couple of updates ago has about the same amount of screen time as the mom, but is much more open to incest, so it would kind of be weird for the mom who's been shown to be fairly averse to that sort of thing to get a scene first. It seemed like it took ages to build up to a proper scene with the reticent sister, and it's probably going to be a similar wait once the mom starts getting a reasonable amount of screen time again, maybe even longer. Idk what the dev's plans are, but I'd guess based on the reluctant sister's timeline that it'll probably be at least three more updates before something noteworthy with the mom

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
It's sad, but to be kind of fair she hardly has any scenes in general. The aunt that got a scene a couple of updates ago has about the same amount of screen time as the mom, but is much more open to incest, so it would kind of be weird for the mom who's been shown to be fairly averse to that sort of thing to get a scene first. It seemed like it took ages to build up to a proper scene with the reticent sister, and it's probably going to be a similar wait once the mom starts getting a reasonable amount of screen time again, maybe even longer. Idk what the dev's plans are, but I'd guess based on the reluctant sister's timeline that it'll probably be at least three more updates before something noteworthy with the mom
yeah, but that's the point already on Acts 120, and it wasn't enough time to build something, not even a skinship with her, i put this game aside to get acumullated content for when i came back i could enjoy a lot of content, but pratically a year later, i played and still nothing happened, not thrash talking the game, but i got kinda disappointed after that

Reactions: Piet86

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hey everyone!

v0.29 Is ready! I had a bit of a last-moment panic as I just got sick and lost track of time, but it's done and being uploaded as I write this, it's going to progress the story of Tasha and Christine a bit, while also having some fun with Rachel and Lilly, and next update is going to focus on Maya and Eileen, perhaps with a bit of Mandy at the end, that's about all I have to share for now.

Once again, thank you all for your amazing support!

Content:
  • Acts 121, 122, 123, and 124.
  • 3 Animations
  • 170+ Images
  • 1500+ Words
  • 2 New Hidden Images.
Release Dates:
  • $20 Patrons 20/10/2023
  • $5 Patrons 24/10/2023
  • $1 Patrons 03/11/2023

3.40 star(s) 114 Votes