Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It's a work in progress, so there's always the possibility that it will have choices.
it doesn't matter what COULD be in future. Tags are about what's currently in the game (or not in the game -> like choices) - and right now, it's clearly a kinetic novel and therefore should get the tag.
By your logic, all unfinished games would not have any tags at all, as they are work in progress and (quote) "there's always the possibility that..." things will change.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hyperserver
Krynh

I could be wrong but I think it had some choices in the beginning, and even a single choice fits the criteria in F95 for a visual novel, but keep the bitching up if it makes you feel better :KEK:
i am not bitching - i just reacted to Night Hacker's post.
I don't even care whether Kinetic or Visual Novel and also i can't remember the start of GP (long long time ago)
EDIT:
Also "Are you above legal age?" is NOT a valid choice to count :p

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
i am not bitching - i just reacted to Night Hacker's post.
I don't even care whether Kinetic or Visual Novel and also i can't remember the start of GP (long long time ago)
EDIT:
Also "Are you above legal age?" is NOT a valid choice to count :p
Funny. You said you played the game - but of course don't remember the (yes, few) choices? Amnesia?
But that's to be expect from a Dot's team member...

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab and J.R.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Funny. You said you played the game - but of course don't remember the (yes, few) choices? Amnesia?
But that's to expect from a Dot's team member...
Yeah, only have seen him badmouthing other games. Probably his "kink"...

Reactions: Maviarab

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
But that's to be expect from a Dot's team member...
of course YOU know every detail of any game and scene you have played over the past 5 years?
Yeah, only have seen him badmouthing other games. Probably his "kink"...
it would be too much (and also unnecessary) to post on everything i like - there's no need to brown nose myself to every dev who does a decent job.
It's absolutely fair to only post whenever you dislike something because you might want to change things.

So yes - it might seem like i am only "bitching" and "badmouthing" - i can easy live with that (your opinion) - but you maybe should learn to distinguish "cause and effect".
It's like 100% of all criminals eat bread - so obviously bread makes people become criminals

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
of course YOU know every detail of any game and scene you have played over the past 5 years?

it would be too much (and also unnecessary) to post on everything i like - there's no need to brown nose myself to every dev who does a decent job.
It's absolutely fair to only post whenever you dislike something because you might want to change things.

So yes - it might seem like i am only "bitching" and "badmouthing" - i can easy live with that (your opinion) - but you maybe should learn to distinguish "cause and effect".
It's like 100% of all criminals eat bread - so obviously bread makes people become criminals
I DID check your latest posts (even you hide your account) - all badmouthing other devs. And ignored from now on.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023

Talking about a thing and engaging with a community that likes a thing that you like isn't brown nosing. What an idiotic take. There are lots of threads where the game devs aren't active or don't even know their game is on this site. Those threads are still active with people who enjoy those games. If you are only bitching and badmouthing, then you are being an asshole. That's cause and effect. You're not even asking for improvements to the game. Some of the stuff you're saying isn't even true. You're just making up things to make the game sound bad. What a weird way to try to justify it.

There are actual, valid criticism that can be (and have been) made about this game, but you didn't even touch on that stuff. You're just whining and lying

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
I DID check your latest posts (even you hide your account) - all badmouthing other devs. And ignored from now on.
lol why do you specifically bother to scavenge others profile ?.Everyone is within their rights to say whether they love a game or hate a game (or bitch in your terms).

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
lol why do you specifically bother to scavenge others profile ?.Everyone is within their rights to say whether they love a game or hate a game (or bitch in your terms).
Why? Because he is doing that nonsense in quite some threads, mostly shitting about other devs. And of course often advertising his game and how super duper the developement there is (n)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Why? Because he is doing that nonsense in quite some threads, mostly shitting about other devs.
true - but only if they deserve it in my opinion.

And of course often advertising his game
1st off, they are not MY games
2nd i NEVER advertised any of our games in ANY thread (which would even be against F95's rules)

All i said - and i will do it again and again whenever someone claims that it's not possible to deliver decent amount of content on shedule, that we do. 6 years, nearly monthly updates, only ONE release has been delayed because of some reason (and even then, we announced it early).
So actually it IS possible.

If you count that as advertising, or self-praise, then it be that way - i call it just pointing out facts that it IS posssible to release a good amount of content on a regular, nearly monthly base. Actually quite the majority of developers manage to do that too.

and how super duper the developement there is
show me just one post where i said anything like that.
I have no problems to tell my thoughts about other developers (you might call this bitchy or harsh - i don't care).... but i never said anything like "we are the best" or "we are perfect", because it's not even true in the first place, and second, if you really read through my past posts in other threads, you would know that i EXACTLY critisized such behavior by another dev because i really dislike such people doing that.

EDIT:
My posts may polarize a lot of people, and i know i have several haters over here - but that's fine - to each their own opinion......
So you are free to think about me whatever you want, but please don't try to lay words in my mouth i never said. I may "badmouth" other games, but i never "hype" our owns in public (at least as far as i remember) - that's fact.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 114 Votes