yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuiltyPleasure-0.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: WankerDxD

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
A game is updated every month, it has a few times less content per update than games with updates every 3-6 months, F95 users after every update:

View attachment 2974568
actually that's not true. There are plenty other games which get updates every month whilst delivering more content.
And even given very few content, it could be content which really makes sense and including at least one lewd scene.
This update (even though i really like the game overall) just sucks in both. There's barely content and also no lewds.
It would be better to have to wait few weeks more and being able to enjoy, rather than being disappointed like that imho.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I was playing troubled legacy, and of course the end of this last update is when he is dying...

It's popular those cliffhangers..
Cliffhangers are popular, but at least the one you describe is a story cliffhanger, we have to see how people react to this event, is there a way to save him? That sort of stuff.

With Guilty Pleasure it's, we are about to have sex and... cut.
There's nothing to discover here, the next episode will start with them having a threesome.

I would even "forgive" if the sex had started and the mom came through the door catching them in the act, that would be a cliffhanger to be developed in the next episode...
As it is this one is just deliberate blue balls, we already had sex with those 2, it's not like there's suspense on what's about to happen, it's just cheap tactics.

Sep 14, 2023
Cliffhangers are popular, but at least the one you describe is a story cliffhanger, we have to see how people react to this event, is there a way to save him? That sort of stuff.

With Guilty Pleasure it's, we are about to have sex and... cut.
There's nothing to discover here, the next episode will start with them having a threesome.

I would even "forgive" if the sex had started and the mom came through the door catching them in the act, that would be a cliffhanger to be developed in the next episode...
As it is this one is just deliberate blue balls, we already had sex with those 2, it's not like there's suspense on what's about to happen, it's just cheap tactics.
To be honest, I don't expect to get to see any more action that pole hoping in this game. So not sure how we can make it a life or dead situation.

Maybe if mom finds out MC is fucking the whole family, and she has a big knife and runs after MC, that would be a nice cliff hanger..

And the cliff hanger would then be that she is jalous, that she is last, who knows, and MC keep looking like an idiot...

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
A game is updated every month, it has a few times less content per update than games with updates every 3-6 months, F95 users after every update:

View attachment 2974568
I don't mind the game taking 3 months to develop as long as the update is long and has some good content.
Frankly I wouldn't blame dev as he is making over 1500 bucks with 5 min updates a month so why would he want to create bigger ones when his patron base is happy with what they get.

Apr 29, 2023
I don't mind the game taking 3 months to develop as long as the update is long and has some good content.
Frankly I wouldn't blame dev as he is making over 1500 bucks with 5 min updates a month so why would he want to create bigger ones when his patron base is happy with what they get.
"I don't mind the game taking 3 months to develop as long as the update is long" Or people can just do the same as me (play every 3-4 updates) VS bitching after every release considering they very well know how often the game is updated and no one is forcing them to play each update.

What people here seam to miss is that devs with a monthly release do this because there are enough paying customers who prefer that release schedule and those patrons or pirates who prefer longer updates (similar to games who are updated every 3-6 months) can just wait for more updates to accumulate but no they come here and complain...

It's like looking at a crowd of headless zombies to be honest.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2023
I wonder how people look at updates, I never check those updates, we have een 'last updates' on F95, which I check daily, and see what's new.

And games like this, I will see when it popups.

Only one in a long time I check if some game I liked has an update. Or for example the genesis order, I know 2+15 of the month we mostly get a new update, so I'm looking today.

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
Definately one of these games where its better to check in every 2 or 3 updates instead of playing every update
I'm already doing this, but it's starting to be an n+1 thing. I should always have checked in one update later. If the content is always at least one more update away it's pointless to check at all.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
The only excuse for this cliffhanger is if their mother shows up and catches them in the act, cutting the game at the beginning of a lewd scene doesn't make sense, but even if that's the case, it's weird to cut the scene before they get caught, so there's a good chance it's not that.

Honestly, I think the dev simply wanted to cut there due to the number of renders and words, which, based on the changelog history, is what he relies on to deliver an update, and not progression.

Reactions: LSC82
3.40 star(s) 115 Votes