bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Thank you for the reply. In my first post about the update, I made it clear that I haven't played the update yet but I asked why they were angry and it turned out that my question left me unsure as an adult.
Yeah, emotions are high at the moment. And people are likely looking for an outlet, you just got caught in the crossfire :S

edit: we need a reaction for friendly fire XP

Last edited:
Reactions: Tkoyama

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Can that scene be avoided? I prefer to completely ignore the sister after reading this, she doesn't interest me at all as LI. (although from the description of the game I suppose that we can't avoid the sister)

For now it doesn't seem that this game is going to be to my liking.
Nop. You don't have a single choice in this update. Everything is rushed, the party and sex.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Yhe only good i find in this game is... Poster...
For another view, another boring, low fap-fap content Project...

Dec 9, 2020
Some of you seriously need to read up on what ntr and voyeurism actually mean before you come and complain about it.
There is no ntr in this game.

The mc said he didn't even have a crush on anyone not even his family (yes not even Rachel who's ass he honked), everyone at the party were just friends he wasn't in a relationship with anyone, no one at the party is even shown to be a LI yet, he just wanted to get laid, read the dialogue with Lilly.

The only potential ntr (netori at that) would have been with Amy because she's the only one in a relationship, but she didn't sleep with anyone. Yes ntr means there actually needs to be a relationship involved, not just when just your eyes tell you that you like someone on first glance.

Guy living with mother and two sisters in a sex game, what are the odds incest wasn't going to happen? Did it happen kinda suddenly with Lilly, sure maybe, but they were at a sex party looking to get laid, Lilly got into the moment and wanted to have sex.

I'm not a fan of ntr, but it's sad the excuses you guys come up with to bend the definition of ntr to fit your personal interest. Not every girl you see in the games are main LI either, as much as you may want them to be it's still up to the developer to define them with the dialogue, thoughts, and actions they give to the mc.

The only thing I would agree with is putting the choice to view scenes like voyeurism because like every other kink, not everyone is into that (I don't have a problem with it but options is always a good thing).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The odds were stacked against the MC at that party the moment he pulled Lilly name, i tell you!!! :KEK: They pretty much ganged up on him lol.

As for the girls this update I'd say i still like Rachel more than every other girl and she is my favorite in the game. Most of the girls at the party were hit or miss(mostly miss) for me outside of Lilly and Amy. If had to make a list based off of them currently it'd be 1 - Rachel and Amy(Maybe) > 2 - Lilly and Tasha >>> 3 - Everyone else currently.

I'm not seeing the NTR here either. I mean if i saw Mark raw dogging Amy(since he's the one paired with her) i would've been slightly jealous but not from NTR as that's not my girlfriend but because it's not me doing her!!! Her boyfriend would be the one getting NTRed not me lol.

To be frank it looked like Mark didn't even get lucky with Amy and the MC is with his sister so there's really no NTR to complain about even if the MC had a thing for Amy specifically as she didn't do anything and we didn't see anything. Now if the next update we see Amy getting pounded by Mark then complain I guess? Don't really think it's likely since everyone else is sleep and the MC unloaded.

Anyway i enjoyed this update and I'm looking forward to the next.

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
I can see why some are upset at the update, but dev has promised that the other girls are not LIs. So in the end, no harm was done and all you did was fuck your sister :4Head:

So I'm guessing this will mainly be an incest-focused game. I have no problems with that. But the sex scene with Lily was way too short, and that's disappointing because just as much time was given to watching the others get intimate.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
My opinion.

Complaint #1. There is no way to exit the menu without saving and loading. A contine, return to game or Exit menu button should be present so you dont have to reload to keep playing.

Complaint #2. Why offer the ability to change the name of the MC if it automatically reverts back to Alex?

So now that I've tried the game I'm missing out on what the huge discussion was about. Lilly never said she was looking to get fucked by anyone and just wanted to loose her virginity and her friends didn't make her do anything. It honestly looked like to me something that she wanted to happen just didn't want anyone else to know. I think this game has potential and I'm looking forward to the next update.
How is that any better? She took the pill, so she was obviously determined to lose her virginity to pretty much anyone willing.

Honestly my main issue with this update is that the dev managed to make me dislike every single one of the female characters we saw. I played it 4-5 hours ago and the only reason I can tell you some of their names, is because I just read them in some comments here.

We have, in no particular order:
  • Skunk Number 1, sucking off Dude Number 1 in front of everyone and complaining that he came too fast.
  • Skunk Number 2 making her best friend promise to her she'll try something with her own brother, because she had to get laid I guess, and even reminding her that promise, while she was fucking Dude Number 2, again in front of everyone, without a care in the world.
  • The "Omg, I don't know how far I'll go because I have a boyfriend" girl, who drops her panties without a second thought in the strip poker game five minutes later, even though she still has her top on... Also, bitch you're at a sex party, it's a bit late to remember your boyfriend... We didn't see her fuck anyone, but we'll probably get the "good" news from Mark in the next update.
  • And last but not least the "I just want to lose my virginity so badly, I'll fuck anyone who'll draw my name out of a hat" girl, who ended up fucking the MC, just because she was left with no other options. That was a great selection of guys she had to choose from btw. It was more important for them, to fuck with her and the MC figuratively, than getting the chance to... well, fuck with her literally!

Add to all of the above the main character's transformation (he wasn't like that in the first release) to someone who's just there, going with the flow, doing whatever he's told to, while at the same time becoming the laughing stock of this party, the lack of any choices whatsoever and the fact that this update was 5 minutes long, because the dev had enough time to animate the voyeur scenes with the characters he pretty much said himself are not important, but apparently not enough to add some kind of actual build up to the story and you can understand where all these complaints came from.

Last edited:

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
This is a trend with these games that they have promising first release and then everything goes downhill from there... This update lasted barely 5 minutes and yet it managed to make me dislike every character. I didn't really care about those "ntr" scenes, if they really can be called ntr, because like I said, I couldn't care less about any of the characters so they can do whatever they want and that incudes the sister.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
At the end of the day, people are trying to convey how they feel about certain situations and use the term NTR to express it as it is short simple and although may not be 100% accurate game wise, they are trying to get across what they are feeling or the vibe they are getting from certain scenes and settings within games.

Now what seems to occur sometimes is people seize upon this to try to discredit a persons viewpoint and say but it is not NTR do not be silly and basically go away and stop being sensitive. What is occurring from my view is people want to express in a short term how they feel, they use said term above. I don't have a problem with it because I see past the term and see what they are trying to convey.

What I am noticing from experiences not including this game is more and more games are looking for loop holes to add scenes that although may not be NTR, they are trying to evoke the same feelings and emotions as that. It is just a trick to then be able to say, but it is not NTR. If devs want to do that, then so be it, but not everyone wants to get aboard that train no matter how many devs want to seem to enter that territory now as I guess they see it as untapped potential for story telling or indeed it is their own preferences or fetish and they want to get more people used to it.

Regardless, interesting thread. I have not played this game so far, I was gone for a while and slowly caught up on things I have missed in my time away. I may attempt to fit in a review of this game, if it is worth it after I play.
No one said better than you on this issue. Thankyou. Yeah, it looks like devs are getting on a "it's not NTR as long as..." train just to show some scenes which are not traditionally called as "Non-NTR".

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
You probably should've done the party differently. It went by way too quick and built up nothing. How did they end up partnered up again? Did no one else find them attractive to not want to switch? I know it said everyone was messing with them but why?Also you had them just in the sleeping bag for over an hour while everyone else went to sleep. Did they talk or just stare all that time? The description says something will awaken between them but it was just meaningless emotionless sex. I'm guessing the story won't be the highlight of this game. I may try one more update but games with no user interaction are not really my thing

Reactions: mofonistik

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man what a short game for a 0.2 should be just a 0.1

Models are ok enough i gues

But the story is nothing special so far

Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
I'm not a big fan of those search games for hidden images but I don't necessarily hate them either.
But if I have to search a render for some incredibly small item I usually hide the UI so nothing distracts me.
It took me an hour to realize that by hiding the UI you also hide the CDs and obviously can't find them anymore.

Stupid Decision.

I'd appreciate it if that could be changed.
If someone makes us search way too tiny items at least make them visible at all times and don't hide them behind the UI.

So far searching for the 5 images in this release was no fun little game with a nice reward but tedious and annoying.

For anyone having problems here they are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I not getting any thing but the next screen when I click where you say the first hidden image is. I was able to get the second one but for some reason no matter what I do it never pops up hidden image found

Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
I'm not a big fan of those search games for hidden images but I don't necessarily hate them either.
But if I have to search a render for some incredibly small item I usually hide the UI so nothing distracts me.
It took me an hour to realize that by hiding the UI you also hide the CDs and obviously can't find them anymore.

Stupid Decision.

I'd appreciate it if that could be changed.
If someone makes us search way too tiny items at least make them visible at all times and don't hide them behind the UI.

So far searching for the 5 images in this release was no fun little game with a nice reward but tedious and annoying.

For anyone having problems here they are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
never mind I found it just never noticed the pop up message but the image is in the gallery

3.40 star(s) 116 Votes