D

Deleted member 2767565

Hang on a minute...

Yes, I think the matching of brother and sister was rigged and that feeling is bolstered by the mentality and attitude shown by the rest of the party group when the matchup first appeared and subsequently became (or was engineered to become) unavoidable.

Yes, I think the brother and sister were unrealistically naive in not considering the possibility at least of that outcome actually occurring.

But nevertheless, I think the final act of the evening between brother and sister was very well developed in that they had both started the evening with an anticipation of sexual encounter, they had both had a significant amount to drink and they, of course, were later even further aroused by what was going on around them. Though they were both aware and reluctant to engage in it themselves, the sister was clearly psychologically and emotionally coerced (peer-pressured) by her friend into producing some form of physical compromise.

The hand-job, though initially halting and intended to be no more than a token act to satisfy the challenge of her "friend", became, lubricated by the focus and the inebriation, the trigger in the sister for the elevated state of arousal, the more compulsive, irresistible drive to rut, to take over and brush aside any rational barriers that would normally have stemmed the tide, checked the mindless onslaught and prevented "the line" being actually crossed.

I thought that whole intimate sequence between brother and sister was handled (for me at least) perfectly. I thought the minimalistic presentation of the sex mirrored exactly the suddenness of the escalation in the sister's urge and the rawness and immediacy of both her capitulation and her announcement of it as it then smashed down and through the brother's instinctive awareness of its wrongness and his hesitant inhibitions, culminating in their instantaneous surrender to their most basic, animalistic urges which swept the two protagonists away.

Anyway, that was how I saw it... just sayin'.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Hang on a minute...

Yes, I think the matching of brother and sister was rigged and that feeling is bolstered by the mentality and attitude shown by the rest of the party group when the matchup first appeared and subsequently became (or was engineered to become) unavoidable.

Yes, I think the brother and sister were unrealistically naive in not considering the possibility at least of that outcome actually occurring.

But nevertheless, I think the final act of the evening between brother and sister was very well developed in that they had both started the evening with an anticipation of sexual encounter, they had both had a significant amount to drink and they, of course, were later even further aroused by what was going on around them. Though they were both aware and reluctant to engage in it themselves, the sister was clearly psychologically and emotionally coerced (peer-pressured) by her friend into producing some form of physical compromise.

The hand-job, though initially halting and intended to be no more than a token act to satisfy the challenge of her "friend", became, lubricated by the focus and the inebriation, the trigger in the sister for the elevated state of arousal, the more compulsive, irresistible drive to rut, to take over and brush aside any rational barriers that would normally have stemmed the tide, checked the mindless onslaught and prevented "the line" being actually crossed.

I thought that whole intimate sequence between brother and sister was handled (for me at least) perfectly. I thought the minimalistic presentation of the sex mirrored exactly the suddenness of the escalation in the sister's urge and the rawness and immediacy of both her capitulation and her announcement of it as it then smashed down and through the brother's instinctive awareness of its wrongness and his hesitant inhibitions, culminating in their instantaneous surrender to their most basic, animalistic urges which swept the two protagonists away.

well said

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hang on a minute...

Well said and written.
Couldn't disagree more though.
And now off i fuck.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hang on a minute...

You have written it very well.

But honestly, I didn't like the scene.

In the end I tried the game (out of curiosity to see if the scene really was as described). Honestly all the girls who participate in the party, sister included, have zero interest as LI for me.

I supouse that the game isn't for me.

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

Reactions: mofonistik

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
was soo excited to play the next update.... annnd its a bust. I know its not the 3 letter word but anyone who doesnt enjoy that type of content don't wanna see other people getting it on too but the mc which kinda makes sense no?
anyways i lost interest wit hall the girls in that party including the lil sister, all bunch of whores:
friend1: has a bf but i'll still go to a sex party
friend2: yea try something with your bro
sis: i'll FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
was soo excited to play the next update.... annnd its a bust. I know its not the 3 letter word but anyone who doesnt enjoy that type of content don't wanna see other people getting it on too but the mc which kinda makes sense no?
anyways i lost interest wit hall the girls in that party including the lil sister, all bunch of whores:
friend1: has a bf but i'll still go to a sex party
friend2: yea try something with your bro
sis: i'll FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES
I doesn't make sense to me that any developer would put in sex scenes between a woman and a man who is not MC unless it's NTR. At least there are some players that have an NTR fetish (although it's my understanding that it's less than 20% of players.) You have players who will not support a game because of men other than MC having sex with women, you have a minority of players who will support an NTR game, but no one supports a game because it shows sex between a male character that is not MC and a non-LI female. There's no benefit to such a scene, it's all downside.

Obviously the developer is reading these posts. He has had two or three posters make positive comments. Hopefully he realizes that the vast majority of players do not like what he has done and he makes some changes. Personally, I would like as many developers to be successful as possible. It means more games for all of us. No one can read all these comments and think this guy is on the right track. My concern is that he will continue the story as is and eventually give up trying to create a game on his own. The thing is that there is nothing wrong with making changes after a release after getting some player reactions. Many developers have done so. Some have gone on to create very successful games.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Hey Quonix, what you have here in this thread are the very vocal minority when it comes to all sex content that doesn't involve the MC.

The story is that the MC wanted to go to this party just to get laid. His sister wants to go to this party for the exact same reason. Obviously she is a whore.

MC doesn't particularly care who he has sex with because he's not in love with any of them. His sister feels exactly the same way. Obviously she is a slut.

After being randomly paired, their friends thought it would be fucking hilarious to work at keeping them paired up all night, because that's the kind of asshole shit friends sometimes do. The biggest slut of the group told the sister to just do something during the night.

They're two horny naked teens in a sleeping bag surrounded by other horny naked teens having sex. They unsurprisingly decide to bang.

I don't recall seeing a gun pointed at anyone's head during all of this, so the criticism of MC and his sister being forced together is bullshit. They could have just gone to sleep.

They didn't because they were horny and wanted to fuck.

Now we'll see what the fallout of that decision is. Did any of the others hear or see them? Will there be awkwardness that needs to be dealt with? Or will their random fling lead to something more between them?

I'm looking forward to finding out, as (I suspect) do the majority of players.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
ey @Quonix, what you have here in this thread are the very vocal minority when it comes to all sex content that doesn't involve the MC.
How exactly do you know it's a minority? Just because they have different opinion than you?
The story is that the MC wanted to go to this party just to get laid. His sister wants to go to this party for the exact same reason. Obviously she is a whore.
Well not obviously but it's just an opinion of some people. And no one is saying that the Mc is perfect and innocent in all of this so good job for creating argument just for the sake of it.
MC doesn't particularly care who he has sex with because he's not in love with any of them. His sister feels exactly the same way. Obviously she is a slut.
Same as before.
They're two horny naked teens in a sleeping bag surrounded by other horny naked teens having sex. They unsurprisingly decide to bang.
It was pretty surprising considering this a second update.
I don't recall seeing a gun pointed at anyone's head during all of this, so the criticism of MC and his sister being forced together is bullshit. They could have just gone to sleep.
I don't really understand what this statement means but it looks like you creted your own argument again.

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
This is relationship changing menu. I do not understand what to think.
b- brother, s- sister, m- mother, and last one....?
Can anyone tell me what is meant here? Screenshot_20210222-142011.png

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I tried the game again. I'm still not really happy about the update, but at least it's not a deal breaker anymore for me. Well, let's see with the next update.

Short note:
I also updated my little music/renaming Mod while playing, more infos and download links here.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hey Quonix, what you have here in this thread are the very vocal minority when it comes to all sex content that doesn't involve the MC.

After being randomly paired, their friends thought it would be fucking hilarious to work at keeping them paired up all night, because that's the kind of asshole shit friends sometimes do. The biggest slut of the group told the sister to just do something during the night.

Now we'll see what the fallout of that decision is. Did any of the others hear or see them? Will there be awkwardness that needs to be dealt with? Or will their random fling lead to something more between them?

Hi Quonix,

That's how I felt the dev was portraying the first part of the interactions with the blonde sis (slut) and the MC (slut), just two (sluts fucking).

I hope she was wrong about being on the pill (sluts can be forgetful), and the MC knocks her up - plot path.

On another note, I would like the mom and other sis NOT to miss out on being creampied by the MC at some point as well. :)

- I'm a known hater of the NTR that cucks a MC or takes the LI from the MC, but if there is the type which the MC is doing the cucking taking a LI away from another man/woman I'm down.

Good luck dev.

P.S. Please add a "save your game scene - END OF CONTENT - notice scene", I had to go back and redo the whole game because the game "just ends", and does not give the option to save for the next version.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Quonix nice looking game.
The mom and sisters are looking great.

Only detraction for me so far is, the UI looks a little tacky for the rest of the graphics maybe. Nice quality renders and super bold cheap looking UI.
Edit: A lot better with the quick menu off.

I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with the relationship map though. As I'm not really a fan of "mommy" I changed it too something else with rather comical results.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Quonix nice looking game.
The mom and sisters are looking great.

Only detraction for me so far is, the UI looks a little tacky for the rest of the graphics maybe. Nice quality renders and super bold cheap looking UI.
Edit: A lot better with the quick menu off.

I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with the relationship map though. As I'm not really a fan of "mommy" I changed it too something else with rather comical results.
Was it MumRa? Lol

female_mumm_ra___thundercats_by_orb78_ddz8p7f-pre.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Holy bovine excrement, what have I stepped into here.

Geez some off you need to take a step back and relax.

Some of people commenting know me from other threads and we share similar views on a lot of things.
I'm notoriously anti NTR and hate scenes without the MC, but considering the setting all those made perfect sense and there was nothing wrong with it. 10 horny teenages setup a party wholes sole purpose was to pair up and get some action while all sharing the same tent and people are losing their shit because that's what happened? :WeSmart::FacePalm:

Quonix don't listen to the negativity and give up. If we'd randomly seen Mark & Amy hooking up and fucking where it made no sense in the context, I'd join them with my torch and pitchfork, but really in this setting it made perfect sense, and is refreshing to finally done right. They're all in the same tent doing what they planed. We weren't forced into a fly on the wall scenario or the MC randomly opening a door and spying.

The scene with the MC and Lilly was great the way it was done, started off with the handy and escalated into something more and primal. Hell that's what the OP said would happen.
What you didn't expect, was that this little party would awaken new feelings in you, and in the person now closest to you.
These feelings will have a long-reaching effect on your life and on your household dynamic,
as the two of you start to pull those you care about into your newfound Guilty Pleasure.
Ok so the two of them went there for a cheap bang (probably the only negative being the sister being up for that) and will now have awoken something within the two of them that will change everything. People complaining about the lack of emotions or any signs of interest by the sister or mc in each other before the party....wow.

Maybe go back and reread the bit about, What you didn't expect, was that this little party would awaken new feelings in you, and in the person now closest to you. It did exactly what it said on the tin. So far this is not the typical game where the one family member pursues the other who things it's wrong. Neither where thinking about it, then they go put in that situation and discovered this new feelings and pleasure. Probably going to become like that now, not because of the negativity, but that's the way it was setup from the description.

I'm expecting all those feelings and desires that "everyone" is bitching about will come now that that door has been opened.

Quonix have to congratulate you, you managed to get me do defend something i never thought I would and usually complain about, but it was appropriate this time and was good.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

Personally, I don't like the MC and the sister going to the party. The MC participating displease me as much as the sister doing the same, so I don't exactly like him as the protagonist. I dismiss the girls from the party as LIs, while I dismiss the MC as the protagonist of a game that I might like.

For me to like the game, not only have to include a reason so that the sister isn't a slut who goes to a party to lose her virginity with "someone". Personally, the MC should show that he isn't a character only interested in sex (which, in fact, is the impression I have of him) I may have misinterpreted the MC (although I don't think, nor did I understand this when I was playing the game, that he attended the party looking for a girlfriend. Rather a quick fuck)

But I guess this is all just personal appreciation. Likewise, most of the players are happy with the MC taking part in the party, while they dislike the sister doing the same. I suppose that both opinions are equally valid (like that of the people who liked the party).

3.40 star(s) 116 Votes