Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
To answer some stuff in this thread:
There is no NTR, yes, 2 of the girls have sex with 2 of the guys, those 2 girls are just side characters, they are not and will not be love interests, I made the girls at the party bad-looking for a reason.

Yes, the scene with Lilly is bland, that's because it's supposed to be that way, meaningless, the reason it happened(and the pill) will be explained in the next update, I don't want to spoil anything, but yes, she was a virgin and yes, it was one of the reasons she went to the party.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
The scene with litle sister was lame. Bad angle during sex itself, writing during sex was very dry and short, no good build up and other people being present kind of ruins the taboo aspect of incest. Incest is hot because its taboo and society frowns upon it. If you fuck your sister in front of other people and they barely care then whats the point?

I hope big sisters and mothers content will be better.
also when i play incest games its because when they do have sex it isnt just sex usually it has some deeper emotional feeling like being in love. incest sex for just sex is the worst imo

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I do not get the NTR comments. The other girls aren't LI's as yet. This fact was brought up in the first release when the brother was asked if there was anyone he was intrested in and he said no, just wanted to get laid. Second alot of people are saying the sister was told to fuck the brother, again that is false. Her friend said to "try something, just touch him if you don't like it you stop." , to which the sister said "i'll think about it." . No one told her to fuck him that was her choice. I mean really it was a party with flowing drinks and teenage hormones, bad choices are almost a must at this point.
Personaly I like the game. The sex happened a bit to fast for me but in most games people bitch about it happening to slow. So for me the fact it happened this fast was more of an annoyance than a put off.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
There is no NTR, yes, 2 of the girls have sex with 2 of the guys, those 2 girls are just side characters, they are not and will not be love interests, I made the girls at the party bad-looking for a reason.

Yes, the scene with Lilly is bland, that's because it's supposed to be that way, meaningless, the reason it happened(and the pill) will be explained in the next update, I don't want to spoil anything, but yes, she was a virgin and yes, it was one of the reasons she went to the party.
So, those are just side stuff and not love interest. Thanks for clarification. And it seems like MC's family is only for him. Good. And sorry as I wrongly assumed the fate of this game which because you worked for a one of the famous NTR incest game.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
You do realize that there's no genre spoiler at all, right? As for the game itself, I have only one question, are there any virgin girls here? As for the NTR, it is there, because such a number of male characters per square meter doesn't leave any hope that it doesn't. In addition, the girl with whom the MC has sex shows her tits to some drunk teenagers, and for me this is NTR. Another girl sucks off some other guy right in front of you-this is also NTR. As a result: no virgins and NTR.
So my post discussing some users insanely broad definitions of NTR get deleted and this stays?

* She shows her boobs. NTR!!
* Some random chick blows a random dude. NTR!!

The first is exhibitionism and the second is voyeurism. Stop calling stuff you don't like NTR and simply say you don't like it.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
I don't care about the whole NTR / non NTR thing, but the sex scene at the end with your own sister is absolute nonsense. Just a few hours before at the party they try everything possible to get another partner. And then, all of a sudden "let's fuck". Even the MC. Sorry, that's bullshit.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
So my post discussing some users insanely broad definitions of NTR get deleted and this stays?

The first is exhibitionism and the second is voyeurism. Stop calling stuff you don't like NTR and simply say you don't like it.

It's funny that to try to defend ntr you pick the 1 in 100 guys that is delusional. That user is "well" know for is delusional opinions.
And that everyone like to say that we only want virgins, no need to be virgins but it's not needed to fuck the entire block or see them fucking others.

First you have in f95 definition that if one LI or potential LI is show or explicitly described having sex with other dude in past present or future is ntr.
Thats why i said in my post if they become LI then this scene make it ntr, and most people will avoid them.
If im not mistaken was you that said that mc explicitly told that he doesn't have interest in any of the girls so for that line of tough if you are playing a straight game but then mc says that its fine for him get railed in the ass and take it its ok for you right? If you take off that kind of decision in a vn it starts to be kinect . If you play as mc and take decisions for him that kind of auto propose lines are out of questions because the mc is you.

So don't try to pick only what may make other looks bad by distorting facts and see the entire picture. No one is forced to have the same kinks but everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, if you disagree debate it otherwise ignore it

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Went through the first gamethread of the day and I'm out of reactions. :(

The first release was really promising but the first update ruined the game for me. I said it before showing any of the other girls at the party having sex is a bad idea.

The first release made it seem like these girls are love interest for the MC especially the scene where he is talking with his sister about who he wants to get at the party and both of them are shown in this update fucking other dudes that's NTR and it is not tagged or mentioned somewhere in the OP.

If these girls are side characters why have the MC show interest in them in the first place, also what are you talking about they look good (Maisy is the only one where I would say that she doesn't look as good as the others). Actually, I think Rayleigh and Amy look better than Rachel.

The sex scene with Lilly was bad and that you confirmed it was she was a virgin before makes it even worse.

Honestly, you should never have shown the party at all. Here is how I would do that part of the game.
The party as a scene should have ended the moment the MC draws his sister's name and him knocking out his friend for being stupid because that is what would have happened at our parties back in the day. After that, the MC and his sister should go home, that way there would be nothing shown with the other girls and the rushed and boring sex scene with the sister wouldn't happen or if you wanted to write her that she really wanted to have her first time that night you could have made a better and meaningful scene at their home. And to not have the NTR debate Mark should call the MC the next day say that it was supposed to be a prank that he pud Lilly's name in the cup and he acknowledges that it was stupid and tell him that the mood was so bad after what happened that no one got any action that night.

Last edited:

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
I need to play the 0.2 yet to judge it for myself but I don't get the problem in the comments.
Are you guys are angry because it was a short update or because the MC had sex with his sister?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is what college boys and gurls dream about ... they think about doing it like bungee jumping or smth.
I wanted to try and play in this game. But I will probably give up, after reading the comments.

So MC little sister, wants to go to a sex party and have sex with a stranger? This is stupid to me. No self-respect.
Is she a virgin? :unsure:
That later transitions to having the bizarre expectation of geting hit on to fall in love,
like they have no emotion, they just want the flesh rubbing up and down and that makes them lovers.

These gurls are just not trust worthy, they will do whoever touches them and goes deeper.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This here is the stuff of undevelopped adults insecure of themselves and devoid of emotion.

People see other male characters apart from the mc and start to scream NTR!!! :ROFLMAO:
In a party, people usually don't mind to make up with others or even fuck. Guys do it, why the girls cannot do it? Just relax, they aren't your real girlfriends! :ROFLMAO: , let them enjoy a bit
They only wants virgins and harem. Everything that is not that, is bad :LOL:
I don't care about the whole NTR / non NTR thing, but the sex scene at the end with your own sister is absolute nonsense. Just a few hours before at the party they try everything possible to get another partner. And then, all of a sudden "let's fuck". Even the MC. Sorry, that's bullshit.
It's funny that to try to defend ntr you pick the 1 in 100 guys that is delusional. That user is "well" know for is delusional opinions.
And that everyone like to say that we only want virgins, no need to be virgins but it's not needed to fuck the entire block or see them fucking others.

First you have in f95 definition that if one LI or potential LI is show or explicitly described having sex with other dude in past present or future is ntr.
Thats why i said in my post if they become LI then this scene make it ntr, and most people will avoid them.
If im not mistaken was you that said that mc explicitly told that he doesn't have interest in any of the girls so for that line of tough if you are playing a straight game but then mc says that its fine for him get railed in the ass and take it its ok for you right? If you take off that kind of decision in a vn it starts to be kinect . If you play as mc and take decisions for him that kind of auto propose lines are out of questions because the mc is you.

So don't try to pick only what may make other looks bad by distorting facts and see the entire picture. No one is forced to have the same kinks but everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, if you disagree debate it otherwise ignore it
I need to play the 0.2 yet to judge it for myself but I don't get the problem in the comments.
Are you guys are angry because it was a short update or because the MC had sex with his sister?
The anguish of not getting it on with anybody, coupled with seeing some rando dude get something,
that is IRL babes being bad to the people they know and boinking strangers.

At that point, if you ain”t getting any, then you see some other dude getting some,
that is deep down infuriating, seeing how easy some have it and thinking why you cannot get there.

This is well documented in games, the struggles of MC while someone else gets to feel good.

How would you feel if your game designated scope is boinking, like XXXING ANYONE WILLING,
but seeing some others getting it but you. That is infuriating.
Why would that be of any consequence?
It is hurtfull you need to get it on but are left seeing others getting it on, while you watch ...
This would make any gamer ask: Why do I play this game? To see some others fulfilling MY MISSION, not me ?!?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
The anguish of not getting it on with anybody, coupled with seeing some rando dude get something,
that is IRL babes being bad to the people they know and boinking strangers.

At that point, if you ain”t getting any, then you see some other dude getting some,
that is deep down infuriating, seeing how easy some have it and thinking why you cannot get there.

This is well documented in games, the struggles of MC while someone else gets to feel good.

How would you feel if your game designated scope is boinking, like XXXING ANYONE WILLING,
but seeing some others getting it but you. That is infuriating.
Why would that be of any consequence?
It is hurtfull you need to get it on but are left seeing others getting it on, while you watch ...
This would make any gamer ask: Why do I play this game? To see some others fulfilling MY MISSION, not me ?!?
I'm so sorry you'd have to temporarily deal with the anguish in a made-up game. I grew up playing Super Mario games and when my mario died it was soooo frustrating. Why kill Mario?!!! Lunacy!
I feel your pain and anguish. So sorry a game might present adversity for you.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
And I think this is where the debate breaks down. That's not what the tag says except by the most permissive reading allowed.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Is every character a romantic interest? Where does it reference potential romantic interests? Jealousy is the feeling when someone takes what is yours. That's the core of NTR: MC loses that what was his.

You're right that having a LI tell you about a old boyfriend and how good the sex was with him is NTR. It's designed to make the MC feel jealous.

Watching a girl you find attractive sucking a dude's dick is not NTR. She owes you no fidelity. You might be *envious*, but there's no *jealousy*. MC loses nothing because he never had it.

If you don't like voyeur content, where the MC watches girls have sex with other dudes, that's totally fine. Skip games that have voyeur content.

But what's extremely irksome is to have the same users come in to every thread and call all content they don't like "NTR" as an easy catchall and flood threads with vitriol directed at Devs who are just trying to tell a story.

3.40 star(s) 116 Votes