You can find it on POST,
Also on my .
Enjoy!

Reactions: liegad

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ah so it must have carried over from last update.

also, holy shit. record for shortest update ever? lol

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
If there was there would be a tag,
if it was planned it would be in the genre spoiler.

No
You do realize that there's no genre spoiler at all, right? As for the game itself, I have only one question, are there any virgin girls here? As for the NTR, it is there, because such a number of male characters per square meter doesn't leave any hope that it doesn't. In addition, the girl with whom the MC has sex shows her tits to some drunk teenagers, and for me this is NTR. Another girl sucks off some other guy right in front of you-this is also NTR. As a result: no virgins and NTR.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
After this update i'm out. GL with the game.
Please, can you tell me why you leave? I'm a bit tired of downloading games with so-called tags and then having everything sneak up on you. Does this game have any surprises?
I would really appreciate it

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
this update was Reeaaally kinetic then i compared to the first update and so far throughout the game you get one choice that doesnt seem to affect much. actually the only choice you got is simply to avoid peeping on someone.

i wasnt fond of the possibility that a potential lover was someone we'd see get banged on this update but onestly the lack of interaction is what made me lose interest in the game. as i said except for the one choice the game is kinetic.

either way i gave it a chance and yeah not for me.

but either way good luck to you dev.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
this update was Reeaaally kinetic then i compared to the first update and so far throughout the game you get one choice that doesnt seem to affect much. actually the only choice you got is simply to avoid peeping on someone.

i wasnt fond of the possibility that a potential lover was someone we'd see get banged on this update but onestly the lack of interaction is what made me lose interest in the game. as i said except for the one choice the game is kinetic.

either way i gave it a chance and yeah not for me.

but either way good luck to you dev.
good. Then I can avoid the DL for now.... dont like kinetics.

Reactions: Grimtown

Sngo

May 9, 2020
did something bad happen or was the quality bad? i'm in the middle of downloading this when i saw your post.
Not for my taste .
Extremely short update,
Bad sex scene between mc and sis, can't even get a glance of her pussy.
Sis seems infuenciable without mind her own, she fucks her brother because the slut donna said she should do something with him rather then fucking him by her own "mind", fellings or something that comes from her own.
So if donna says for sis to fuck a random she probably would do by that train of though.
If rayleigh(giving a bj to other dude) or donna(the girl that mc want/lust fucks another dude)become a LI then the game will have ntr, if a LI is show or explicitly described fucking another dude in past present or future is NTR.
If the game already have this kind of crap in 0.2 and its a extremely short game, more in the future probably will come so preferer to be out right now.
Just not my taste.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
im pretty sure all that support was there before his first release due to him being a coder in other games.

i remember looking at his patreon when the game first came out and those supporters were already there.
I wondered if he had made a game previously because it seemed odd that he had that many supporters on his initial release given the quality of the first release. On his Patreon page there was no mention of a previous game and his comments seemed to indicate that the support was coming from this game. Your comment explains a lot. Thanks.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Bad sex scene between mc and sis, can't even get a glance of her pussy.
Sis seems infuenciable without mind her own, she fucks her brother because the slut donna said she should do something with him rather then fucking him by her own "mind", fellings or something that comes from her own.
So if donna says for sis to fuck a random she probably would do by that train of though.
if the sister being a slut is a problem for you or her not having a mind of her own. dont forget in the first release it was pretty clear she went to a Orgy for the sole purpose of banging a stranger so i dont think she needs Donna for that. :whistle:

Reactions: 1 person

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I wondered if he had made a game previously because it seemed odd that he had that many supporters on his initial release given the quality of the first release. On his Patreon page there was no mention of a previous game and his comments seemed to indicate that the support was coming from this game. Your comment explains a lot. Thanks.
Private Community & Sweet Affection ( )
The DeLuca Family ( )
Milky Touch ( )
The Pale Orc ( )
Culture Shock ( )

the games he helped on

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
In general I find that developers just don't get the psychology of players. Scenes like this may not technically be NTR for MC because the girl is not yet a love interest for MC. She is however already a love interest for the player. I've said this before, good luck getting MC to pledge your technically not NTR game, because NTR hating players will not.
yeah i usually refer to this as f95NTR or say something like "by f95 standards" mostly because people who dont like NTR wont like it if the player themselves feel NTR'd but even then other people still like to lay out the definition of all the varieties of NTR.
and then the cycle begins on another thread. but hey ....shit happens:sneaky:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Does he have patrons supporting him on his Patreon page just because he worked on those games?
i mean if he contributes to the development of those games i dont see why he wouldn't. at least two of those games are popular so it makes sense he'd get support. however i have no idea how many people are supporting him because of this game alone.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm legit trying to figure out how this game is gonna be in development for a year and a half, when in the 2nd update the mc has already fucked his sister.
And i was right in my last post, this thread got real fun.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Private Community & Sweet Affection ( )
The DeLuca Family ( )
Milky Touch ( )
The Pale Orc ( )
Culture Shock ( )

the games he helped on
Culture Shock.. Okkkkaayy.. So, that's why MC have a family and friends too.. Dear Non-NTR fanbase, I hope you all got the answer you are looking for.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Guilty Pleasure [v0.2] [Quonix]

Original Size Win: 704 MB

Compressed Size Win: 88,2 MB (140 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I finished this game and read the dialogues a bit. It's all very depressing. First, your cute little sister confronts you with the fact that she will go to a sex party and will definitely have sex with someone. You realize that she is no longer the innocent girl you once knew. But perhaps the most depressing thing was having sex with her. I don't understand why I can't refuse? I wouldn't stick my dick in that whore's hole, seriously. And when she says she's on the pill, how is that supposed to be arousing? Rather it would have put me in a state of apathy, because I would have realized that she has long had a rich sexual life, and that if not for these pills, I would have long been an uncle. Fuck, all these whores, they are everyhere.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Please, can you tell me why you leave? I'm a bit tired of downloading games with so-called tags and then having everything sneak up on you. Does this game have any surprises?
I would really appreciate it
A bit below of your post is one post i made on the why I'm out

to be clear its one of those situations were the MC doesnt care so its not NTR from his point of view.(Players POV maybe) also i have no idea if the girl in question will ever bang MC. but yeah you do see others have sex and blowjob.
That is a lame excuse that only can be used in kinect novel, because if its vn and you are supposed to immerse yourself in the role of mc, so if you the player isn't ok with it you can't say he is, otherwise it's kinect with the plot already lined down to the end.

if the sister being a slut is a problem for you or her not having a mind of her own. dont forget in the first release it was pretty clear she went to a Orgy for the sole purpose of banging a stranger so i dont think she needs Donna for that. :whistle:
See that is the big diference between seeing it or not. To be honest that is a really big turn off to me but i didn't even remember it so it was like that never didn't happen.
Now that you remembered that thing to me it's one more reason to be out, put the sis in a bad light to me.

3.40 star(s) 115 Votes