There's also no cheating or romance,
There's several male characters,
There is no LI concept just easy girls,
The corruption is the incest initiation,
It's not NTR it's closer to sharing,
Except it isn't because the only relation is family,
And I have the feeling the family might be for mc only,
I'm at the camp party where the mc is about to fuck sis,
So I've yet to be certain about the family.
Yes; but in any incest game, it's not a good idea to make the youngest sister a slut. In this story she was going to the party expecting to have sex with whomever. The developer did go to the trouble to introduce all the other girls. Are they just going to drop out of the story now? They almost have to be potential sex partners for MC. Most games don't distinguish between love interests and sex interests. What would have been a lot smarter is if the little sister went to the party intending to lose her virginity because her girlfriends made fun of her for being a virgin. She decides that what she is doing is wrong and changes her mind. MC then wins his sister in the contests to save her. They do not sleep together but a new type of relationship begins to develop.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
The scene with litle sister was lame. Bad angle during sex itself, writing during sex was very dry and short, no good build up and other people being present kind of ruins the taboo aspect of incest. Incest is hot because its taboo and society frowns upon it. If you fuck your sister in front of other people and they barely care then whats the point?

I hope big sisters and mothers content will be better.

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Yes; but in any incest game, it's not a good idea to make the youngest sister a slut. In this story she was going to the party expecting to have sex with whomever. The developer did go to the trouble to introduce all the other girls. Are they just going to drop out of the story now? They almost have to be potential sex partners for MC. Most games don't distinguish between love interests and sex interests. What would have been a lot smarter is if the little sister went to the party intending to lose her virginity because her girlfriends made fun of her for being a virgin. She decides that what she is doing is wrong and changes her mind. MC then wins his sister in the contests to save her. They do not sleep together but a new type of relationship begins to develop.
With just that comment you already made a better plot than the dev in 2 updates.

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
When I run the game...
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/images.rpy", line 11, in script
    image RayxAdam2 = qAnimation("AdamxRayBJ/AdamxRayAni_{}.png", 0.025, 39, repeat=True, startNr=20, bck=True)
  File "game/images.rpy", line 11, in <module>
    image RayxAdam2 = qAnimation("AdamxRayBJ/AdamxRayAni_{}.png", 0.025, 39, repeat=True, startNr=20, bck=True)
TypeError: qAnimation() got an unexpected keyword argument 'bck'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/images.rpy", line 11, in script
  File "E:\GameZ\Games\Renpy\GuiltyPleasure-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1013, in execute
    img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "E:\GameZ\Games\Renpy\GuiltyPleasure-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/images.rpy", line 11, in <module>
TypeError: qAnimation() got an unexpected keyword argument 'bck'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Guilty Pleasure 0.2
Fri Feb 19 10:58:38 2021
Nevermind. It was incest patch.

Reactions: Thy Fallen One

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
My God ... This game just doesn't have anything special ... It's just empty of any feeling ... This game doesn't even have a Plot, I don't know why you guys are upset ... I hate NTR with all my strength but I couldn't see it in the camp as NTR ... I just can't feel anything about this game all ... none of the characters are interesting or likeable ... "That sex scene" was the most dull and lifeless thing that I’ve seen in an AVN

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
You know i was pretty excited for this game after the first episode but now i'm very apprehensive about what's to come next.

Honestly it's not even about whether this is or isn't considered NTR, the scene in the tent didn't bother me much, i've been in situations like that irl with multiple guys and girls having fun in the same room at a party or some such. We don't even know for sure if those other girls are actual LI's. After this update it seems to me that this game is mostly gonna revolve around the relationships between you, your sisters and mother probably.

What bothers me is how you end up having sex with your sister for the first time, there's no character development, no relationship building or events happening that lead up to that. You just have a normal brother-sister relationship for 18 (or however many years old they are) and then after attending one party together she wants to have sex with her brother and she wants to do it right where all their close friends could see it at any time, not even trying to hide it in the sleeping bag. Something that would be considered taboo at the least and probably would cause you to be branded an outcast in almost any society and she all of a sudden has no qualms about it.

I dunno this whole setup seems very unrealistic to me, it's fiction but at least try to tell a somewhat believable story. I think I'm gonna let this one simmer for a couple of updates and see where it goes then but yeah kinda dissapointed right now

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wanted to try and play in this game. But I will probably give up, after reading the comments.

So MC little sister, wants to go to a sex party and have sex with a stranger? This is stupid to me. No self-respect.
Is she a virgin? :unsure:

Reactions: Jccurtis and Sngo

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Not for my taste .
Extremely short update,
Bad sex scene between mc and sis, can't even get a glance of her pussy.
Sis seems infuenciable without mind her own, she fucks her brother because the slut donna said she should do something with him rather then fucking him by her own "mind", fellings or something that comes from her own.
So if donna says for sis to fuck a random she probably would do by that train of though.
If rayleigh(giving a bj to other dude) or donna(the girl that mc want/lust fucks another dude)become a LI then the game will have ntr, if a LI is show or explicitly described fucking another dude in past present or future is NTR.
If the game already have this kind of crap in 0.2 and its a extremely short game, more in the future probably will come so preferer to be out right now.
Just not my taste.
Thanks for explaining what exactly is going on. So Lil Sis has sex with MC not because she wants to, but because someone told her to... Fuck that, I'm out. :rolleyes:

If someone told her to fuck a couple of strangers at once, would she do it? probably so. If she can't decide what she wants.

Not anymore.
A beautiful moment to lose virginity. :LOL: Sex orgy.. and have sex on the orders of a friend.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You do realize that there's no genre spoiler at all, right? As for the game itself, I have only one question, are there any virgin girls here? As for the NTR, it is there, because such a number of male characters per square meter doesn't leave any hope that it doesn't. In addition, the girl with whom the MC has sex shows her tits to some drunk teenagers, and for me this is NTR. Another girl sucks off some other guy right in front of you-this is also NTR. As a result: no virgins and NTR.
Thanks for telling me this update is a hard pass. Fuck that shit. :KEK:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Quonix I have played the 0.2 version, the game is nice and the renders is good, and finally MC bangs his little sis!
I'm hoping that there will be MC and Mark that will swap their moms and sis (if Mark has one or more), it could be a very spicy situation!
It's a pity that in the starting screen the girls wear stockings/garter belt but no see them in the game for now, especially paired with high heels and thong… but obviously the game has a very little content for now, so i'm hoping for the future!

Reactions: fbass

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
My unofficial android port:
Guilty Pleasure apk [v0.5][koga3's gallery unlock/Walkthrough/Music/SFX Mod]

NOTE: (If game got stuck after opening "preferences" menu then just "swipe up" once to continue the Story)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The rest of you who bashes the update are right, this bleeds from a thousand cuts. One of the blandest sex scene I ever saw in an AVN, especially in an incest one. I couldn't give less of a shit about the rest of the girls in the party, but altogether this was just simply bad. Too bad, because the first update showed promise however kinetic it was. Mc had a non-conventional personality and interpersonal relationship with the other girls, but now that all went up to poof. This is for the second update was also extremely short, and for a party scene, a million opportunities missed.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
My God ... This game just doesn't have anything special ... It's just empty of any feeling ... This game doesn't even have a Plot, I don't know why you guys are upset ... I hate NTR with all my strength but I couldn't see it in the camp as NTR ... I just can't feel anything about this game all ... none of the characters are interesting or likeable ... "That sex scene" was the most dull and lifeless thing that I’ve seen in an AVN
I mean..it's kind of run of the mill with what you're getting with harem college/MC+3 girls copycats.
Newcomers with adult VNs need to have either holy shit visuals, original storyline, or really engaging writing and characters.

Reactions: HandofVecna

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
The update was a little surprise for me - unfortunately not a good one. Actually, the game is not that bad: the graphics and animations are good, the girls look nice, the story is not new, but reasonably well told. Yes, the update was short, but even that would be ok for me.

Well, until the moment when the sister wants sex with you/the MC out of the blue. And even worse: the MC says yes to that. Just like that. With that in my opinion silly move I actually don't like the sister and, even more important, the MC anymore. I really asked myself: why the hell is he doing that? There was no build up between them before, so why bang his own sister?

In summary, too bad about the good start. But I'm probably stop that game with this update. Nevertheless, all the best to the dev.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 115 Votes