johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Guilty Pleasure [v0.11] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.41 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 299 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 282 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
nyc..(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
PLEASE let the MC start working out, since he obviously has nothing else going on, let him get some muscle definition. Improve his diet, get the semen volume up. Maybe eek out another couple inches on the ole donger due to the improved blood flow? Kthxbye

Last edited:

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
its actually 2 minutes, you're welcome :poop:
It's a bit short but I very much enjoy the consistent update schedule. :)

I'm confused though, I thought you were the dev for Midnight Ride... your signature says you're the "step-dev" for this game too? What does that mean?

Reactions: Sandiegodm

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
So the clickables for the two newest hidden gallery images aren't showing up, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. I'm looking at the images (HGB027 and HGB028) to see where they should be on the screen, and they're just not there when the script says they should be.

If I'm reading the HGButtons bit in UI.rpy correctly, then the buttons should be getting displayed since "Act 51"/"Act 53" aren't in my persistent.foundHGal; which means the problem must be elsewhere, but I'm at a loss as to where it's going wrong. Thought it might be a problem with the compressed version but it's happening in the non-compressed as well.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I haven'#t downloaded any updates for a while because they all sound like they aren't worth it. Anything happening with the mom yet or should I come back as I don't want to be blue balled for 2 years.

Reactions: ntrvip

marksame

Dec 20, 2018
Guilty Pleasure [v0.11] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.41 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 299 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 282 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
mediafire or zippyshare links please...

Mar5hall

Apr 22, 2020
another update with 1 minute of gameplay i guess
I've been waiting for them to announce "this is by far our largest update since we began the project" just so I can say something like "Oh shit! does this mean we'll get like 2 minutes of gameplay (reading incl)? or is that wishful thinking?"

Before I piss anyone off. Hopefully it's obvious that I (and maybe i speak for others as well?) am only frustrated and talking that way because I like the game so far. It's a shame when you have a couple of terrabytes worth of Incest renpy VNs yet one of the few on my "I'll probably play this til they stop making it" list has literally no more than 5 minutes of game play with reading. But anyway. I don't know the dev or their busy? schedule. For all I know maybe these short updates are impressive for how little time they have to work on it???? maybe???? I'm not paying for it so I'm tempted to not even post this at all.
well..i posted it, but i acknowledge I have no room to complain.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I've been waiting for them to announce "this is by far our largest update since we began the project" just so I can say something like "Oh shit! does this mean we'll get like 2 minutes of gameplay (reading incl)? or is that wishful thinking?"
Well this is one of those games with regular but short updates, you or me can agree or not but it is the way dev seems comfortable to do it. As always it has advantages and disadvantages, expecting him to change it is pretty futile though. :p

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
The dev isn't active here on F95, so complaining about short updates is useless. Better take it as it is or skip some month's for larger content. Yes, the updates are short. But for me it's better this way where you can decide to play it or not, then the other way with only 1-2 updates per year some devs already do. I mostly even forgot the plot in some of them and already stopped playing a few because I was tired to always replay them only to know the story and chars again.
But as said, if you want larger updates, skip some releases and you get your bigger update.

Reactions: Sandiegodm

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The dev isn't active here on F95, so complaining about short updates is useless. Better take it as it is or skip some month's for larger content. Yes, the updates are short. But for me it's better this way where you can decide to play it or not, then the other way with only 1-2 updates per year some devs already do. I mostly even forgot the plot in some of them and already stopped playing a few because I was tired to always replay them only to know the story and chars again.
But as said, if you want larger updates, skip some releases and you get your bigger update.
Well I would say in games with bit longer update times it is easier to also update story, that can get hard when updates are very short and you also want a scene and some hidden renders in as a dev, but yeah complaining is kinda useless when it has become the devs way to work and he seems happy with it.

Reactions: J.R.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Well I would say in games with bit longer update times it is easier to also update story, that can get hard when updates are very short and you also want a scene and some hidden renders in as a dev, but yeah complaining is kinda useless when it has become the devs way to work and he seems happy with it.
Yes, this game is really on the short side with the updates. So I'm already also in a "two months" cycle now and will therefore skip this update and wait for the next one. But as said, here i can decide by myself. In the other games with the "long runs" I must follow their cycles.

Reactions: JC07 and Sandiegodm

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
I'm confused though, I thought you were the dev for Midnight Ride... your signature says you're the "step-dev" for this game too? What does that mean?
I provide rendering power for Quonix and some other dev stuff (like the german translation for this game, QC, etc)
the render quality and especially quantity would be far less without my hardware :poop:

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
Each update is even shorter... In summer I will play it again (I like the story and the graphs)

3.40 star(s) 115 Votes