The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
That cliff hanger is hilarious, can't wait for the next episode.

Also, was that the first time we've fucked Maya? Was that her first time? I feel like there was zero preamble here to what should of been a pretty monumental moment.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Great story so far! Can't wait for next update!! New to this dev, how fast do updates come out?!!

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

Also, was that the first time we've fucked Maya? Was that her first time? I feel like there was zero preamble here to what should of been a pretty monumental moment.
There were already some lewd scenes with her (bj), but it's the first sex.
Great story so far! Can't wait for next update!! New to this dev, how fast do updates come out?!!
This dev is actually very constant with his updates, they are every month. But be warned that they are also a bit short though.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
That ending had me laughing out loud. Sadly this update while longer than the last few updates, still gave me that "Something special" vibes when it came to terms of length.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

We know she's had a previous relationship and given both MILF characters have warned the MC several times to behave himself no matter which initiates what tells me she is not a virgin and she certainly aint naive about giving some action (even if over eagerness shows a lack of overall experience and confidence in her abilities). Of all the characters weve met so far i think she was always gonna be the "least" effort to mount (and you can miss entire story sections not pulling back from her advances ive noticed).

The elder sister should be fucking epic though - shes clearly frustrated sexually, has the most chemistry of the girls with the MC and has shown little in the way of resistance to his flirty and at times literally hands on flirty approach with her. If she was conflicted before then who the hell knows how she is gonna react knowing little sis got there first. Elaine i think will be the biggest hurdle of all the characters despite not being a relative but she will be worth the wait, no idea if we will tap those other (mostly) ho's from the party but i assume them all being introduced was not an accident especially the MC waxing so lyrically about his attraction to Amy several times already in the game.

Smegma Princess

Mar 17, 2021
I can't speak to the quality of the game itself yet but the fact the game immediately asks if you want to mute the music is something every other dev needs to learn from. I am so sick of games launching full volume blasting some shitty music. Kinda kills the mood when I get a headache from the main menu.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I can't speak to the quality of the game itself yet but the fact the game immediately asks if you want to mute the music is something every other dev needs to learn from. I am so sick of games launching full volume blasting some shitty music. Kinda kills the mood when I get a headache from the main menu.
I don't mind it if music plays, either at the menu or in the game, I just wish they'd set the default volume to something closer to 20% rather than leaving it at 100%.

Smegma Princess

Mar 17, 2021
Yeah, that is fair. Between the two extremes of max volume and muted I would prefer muted but if the music volume was set to a reasonable level like you suggested that'd actually be a good compromise.
Also after playing through the available content I am definitely a fan of this so far. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for the next update.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Guilty Pleasure [v0.11] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.41 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 299 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 282 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

3.40 star(s) 115 Votes