monk61

Dec 4, 2017
how, exacty! is this a good story? its the same formula that has been regurgatated adnauseum, fact is no one gives a shit about the story, they only care about interaction, if enough of that isnt happening we are gonna all wipe our collective asses on the 'story'. I am inspired by the attention this artist puts into his work, and am hopeful it will bare a palitable fruit....if i sound antogonistic, I appologize, this most certainly is not an attempt to insult you, more a frustration. too many times we all have seen sensational writing ignored for a quick blowjob. but thats not wrong....um where are we?

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Haven't tried the game, just looked at the renders and was mildly interested. I can't tell if this is a joke or not and that scares me.
No joke the update before this one had a 2 minute talk that did absolutely nothing for the story even. So I was asking if this update was the same.

I'll be waiting a few updates before I play again

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Is this another 2 minute update that has no barring on the story?
The update is short as the usual legth the dev is monthly making, the last one was way shorter then that. For me this release was ok, and there are two sex scenes in it: finally with Maya, and another one with Lilly. The story is also progressing in this one, and we have of course a cliffhanger...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The update is short as the usual legth the dev is monthly making, the last one was way shorter then that. For me this release was ok, and there are two sex scenes in it: finally with Maya, and another one with Lilly. The story is also progressing in this one, and we have of course a cliffhanger...
Good to know it's actually longer. Last one was pathetic. I will still wait a few updates but thank you for the clarification...

Reactions: J.R.
Oct 22, 2017
Good to know it's actually longer. Last one was pathetic. I will still wait a few updates but thank you for the clarification...
It was longer - just felt really short instead of really damn short ...
And yes - something happened - the Maya scene - didn't feel that much like a story progression, though (it was mostly one animation more than what we got in the last Maya scene).
That really was only hinted at in the last cliffhanger image.

This being said - a nice little lewd scene thrown in is nothing bad, and appreciated.
The cliffhangers are ok for me too.
And while I would love this game to have larger updates at the same pace, and might have to skip some of them too in the future, I really, really appreciate that this game is getting them consistently every month!

No idea what the setup here is, but I'm not following every thread/devs discord that closely, I always know what is going on and what hiccups they might encounter at a time. So having a dev showing what he works on, not going silent for half a year, is a great thing in itself. This way I feel this game is actively worked on without diving into discords and in case I feel the update is too small - I can just skip some - but I noticed the update release nonetheless.

I have nothing against devs with a 2/3/4 month schedule and understand that they might be beneficial in terms of storytelling (if it helps a dev, I would also always vote for a longer update schedule), but even with following them more closely, over time it always feels like the game is kind of slipping away, and without following them really close, it's easy to miss larger hiccups in between, and when a game actually gets on-hold/abandoned.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 115 Votes