• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
My new update .20 did not continue where the .19 version ended. Did I do something wrong? Do I have to start over in order to get new content?

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
All I care about frankly is the mom. Any content on her yet? Are there any hints that they are beginning to become more intimate?

Reactions: Dancebunny88

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Damn, Racheal too is on pill. She could have gone for plan b after the party.
Qui MC should be allowed to fuck Racheal fertile pussy. Incest creampie in fertile pussy is the best.

MC should have control over his sisters and therefore have the power to decide the pills for his sisters in future.

Another plan can be when the mother joins the harem, she asks her daughters to stop taking pills citing health issues and allows mc to impregnate her daughters

Reactions: Ghosty99

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
So MC is just also a manipulative little bell end now. It was more fun when it was just Lily and her machinations. Kind of takes away from the taboo aspects when the characters turn on a time. Rachel has been pretty much assimilated and I suppose it's on to the mom now.

Things don't line up when there's like a single render per update but a complete personality 180 in the same time span. By the time the mom comes around there will still be a host of acts to explore with no barriers whatsoever, and it will feel unearned. The character design is top notch and the original personalities and motivations were on point.

Do a soft reboot while you still can, have Lily wake up from a dream or something and say "If only it were that easy" and start spending more time fleshing out the story and renders, while MC, Rachel and others offer at least a little resistance and inhibition. Not everything needs to follow the same formula, but a little more than a few in-game hours between "my older sister wont admit her feelings" and "I guess I dont really care if I got her pregnant" would be welcome.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
My new update .20 did not continue where the .19 version ended. Did I do something wrong? Do I have to start over in order to get new content?
That sounds like you may be using the previous (v0.19) mod... the v0.20 mod is linked in the OP so you could try using that one maybe?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Sad that the yacht is broken. I was looking forward to how wild things will go there without any outside distraction.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
So MC is just also a manipulative little bell end now. It was more fun when it was just Lily and her machinations. Kind of takes away from the taboo aspects when the characters turn on a time. Rachel has been pretty much assimilated and I suppose it's on to the mom now.

Things don't line up when there's like a single render per update but a complete personality 180 in the same time span. By the time the mom comes around there will still be a host of acts to explore with no barriers whatsoever, and it will feel unearned. The character design is top notch and the original personalities and motivations were on point.

Do a soft reboot while you still can, have Lily wake up from a dream or something and say "If only it were that easy" and start spending more time fleshing out the story and renders, while MC, Rachel and others offer at least a little resistance and inhibition. Not everything needs to follow the same formula, but a little more than a few in-game hours between "my older sister wont admit her feelings" and "I guess I dont really care if I got her pregnant" would be welcome.
Wait are you saying they'll eventually stop with all that pill/birth control shit? I haven't played this since like 0.2.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

It can be understood as this desire has been on the backburner for a while and with Lilly's egging it errupted, for both brother and sister.
The dude signed on to Lilly's plan of getting Rachel on the action a good while ago, no reason for him to be "i can't believe i did that now".
And Rachel, there have been subtle hints that ever since she caught her siblings "doing it" her mind wondered a bit... what happened last episode was her giving in to what she already wanted rather than being seduced.

As for this episode, well... i'll miss the Yacht and again, cutting just as i was getting a chubby, that's just mean...

Reactions: water_rockz_sockz
3.40 star(s) 116 Votes