• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I thought the MC's new manipulative behaviors were a bit odd as well. The 0.20 update feels much like a rushed-ending feels, except it's not at the end of the game. Hopefully, it won't continue feeling rushed.

helplessj

Jan 8, 2022
This game started out interesting but the content seems rushed with little actual story and the updates have been getting smaller it seems and this last one didn't even really have any content. a few minor conversations (no real story) a small build up for some fun times then nothing its done.

Reactions: fz and Highrar

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
nah bruh

170 renders once in 2-3 months is only 1000-1500 renders a year. whats the point in playing now?

Reactions: fz

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think the same way the game doesn't need sex all the time of course at certain times it even goes more the important thing is the flow of the story that makes the game interesting I don't play just for the sex what matters to me is a good story fun with multiple paths tags is etc.. ;)

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
I think the same way the game doesn't need sex all the time of course at certain times it even goes more the important thing is the flow of the story that makes the game interesting I don't play just for the sex what matters to me is a good story fun with multiple paths tags is etc.. ;)
ok dude, but if the story is bad at the very least the dev has to add copious amount of sex scenes to make out for the bad aspects

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
I just want to make sure I got everything from the update I was supposed to. It ends with Lilly and MC in the Hot tub (Rachel went to make more drinks) Lilly says "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"? The reason I ask is the link to the hidden pictures has a list of content and from what update. It shows at least 2 more scenes than the update I got. Granted, it was uploaded a year or more ago...

GuiltyPleasure-20end.JPG

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I just want to make sure I got everything from the update I was supposed to. It ends with Lilly and MC in the Hot tub (Rachel went to make more drinks) Lilly says "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"? The reason I ask is the link to the hidden pictures has a list of content and from what update. It shows at least 2 more scenes than the update I got. Granted, it was uploaded a year or more ago...

View attachment 2222541
No it's an old version, you are behind two update.

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
Thanks!

Apparently I have been downloading the updates to soon. The one I downloaded the first time said it was 20 but it wasn't. I had this happen the last time too! I'll wait at least an hour before I do any updates from now on I guess...

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Not trying to hate but am I crazy for thinking it’s going a bit slow for 2+ years in development? Like I blazed through it in a single night thinking there’d be way more content than there was. Great so far but damn it was short
279C8EEF-D0E1-4DF9-9518-F8BBF2206CAD.gif

3.40 star(s) 116 Votes