Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Well, the ones liking the game / being subs are probably already avoiding this thread. I also learnd it the "hard way", leaked it ones. Never will do that again since the game updates are getting only bashed anymore here ("it's to short / only 5 sec of playthroug" and so on). Well, even you did that last time... So I assume quite some subs actually don't bother about this thread here anymore.

hmmm.. sadly, fair enough :cry:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Well, the ones liking the game / being subs are probably already avoiding this thread. I also learnd it the "hard way", leaked it ones. Never will do that again since the game updates are getting only bashed anymore here ("it's to short / only 5 sec of playthroug" and so on). Well, even you did that last time... So I assume quite some subs actually don't bother about this thread here anymore.
Was it a short update?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Was it a short update?
It's "funny" posts (for me it wasn't) like your's why this thread here is actually demaged. Well, there will probably someone leak it here, and the bad mouthing will go on also. I for one know about the games qualities (and oc also the flaws). Seems some others like it too according the subs the game has. Also again: the update had the same ammount as the most ones before, and I actually liked it. Wasn't the best, had not that big surpise as maybe some others before, but it took the game story further.

Reactions: CircaAD and kschn68

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It's "funny" posts (for me it wasn't) like your's why this thread here is actually demaged. Well, there will probably someone leak it here, and the bad mouthing will go on also. I for one know about the games qualities (and oc also the flaws). Seems some others like it too according the subs the game has. Also again: the update had the same ammount as the most ones before, and I actually liked it. Wasn't the best, had not that big surpise as maybe some others before, but it took the game story further.
Where is funny?
You said the update was "bashed" for being small.
I asked, what do you think, was it small update? Because if the answer is yes, then it's not bashing, but criticism.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so it would seem i'm an old leecher ... ok that could be true .... not that it is but could be ;)

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Fairly big download, could someone who's played it say how many new sex scenes this update?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GuiltyPleasure-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Guilty Pleasure [v0.20] [Quonix] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,55 GB / 553 MB - GuiltyPleasure-0.20-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,53 GB / 536 MB - GuiltyPleasure-0.20-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 116 Votes