Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
I can't play the game it gives me this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Compiling ATL code at renpy/common/00touchkeyboard.rpy:90
Exception: ATL Property <type 'property'> is unknown at runtime.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Games\Visual Novel Games\Guilty Pleasure\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Games\Visual Novel Games\Guilty Pleasure\renpy\main.py", line 519, in main
renpy.atl.compile_all()
File "F:\Games\Visual Novel Games\Guilty Pleasure\renpy\atl.py", line 231, in compile_all
i.compile()
File "F:\Games\Visual Novel Games\Guilty Pleasure\renpy\atl.py", line 489, in compile
block = self.atl.compile(self.context)
File "F:\Games\Visual Novel Games\Guilty Pleasure\renpy\atl.py", line 684, in compile
statements = [ i.compile(ctx) for i in self.statements ]
File "F:\Games\Visual Novel Games\Guilty Pleasure\renpy\atl.py", line 930, in compile
raise Exception("ATL Property %s is unknown at runtime." % property)
Exception: ATL Property <type 'property'> is unknown at runtime.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Guilty Pleasure 0.19
Tue Nov 01 21:10:43 2022
I downloaded it 2 times and it gives me the same error what can I do to fix this?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
its nice to see the Dev. moving the game content along this nice ... congratz (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
this is my 3rd best favorite game on f95 :)

Reactions: Bmagada

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Guys, it was literally .01 of an update. How much content do you expect of a game thats in version .01? Be happy this dev is chugging along and just skip some updates.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Guys, it was literally .01 of an update. How much content do you expect of a game thats in version .01? Be happy this dev is chugging along and just skip some updates.
That means nothing, there is no standard naming convention. For example, look at each version of Being a Dik, each update is numbered 0.x and they are massive compared to these

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
That means nothing, there is no standard naming convention. For example, look at each version of Being a Dik, each update is numbered 0.x and they are massive compared to these
Absolutely,
Personally I'll just use the changelog as a guide (If and when that gets updated) But judging but the downward slope of content maybe a long time waiting lol

Reactions: weirdscix

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I agree. So much anticipation built up for... what? "I will never have sex with you." "But we are both, uh... drunk, I promise!" "Alright, let's fuck."

WTF.
Well, she already got a creampie on the travel, so...

3.40 star(s) 116 Votes