WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I don't begrudge a dev making decent coin even if I am not happy with the content or frequency of their updates. Good money is what will keep them from quitting, which is good for me.

May 15, 2019
I don't begrudge a dev making decent coin even if I am not happy with the content or frequency of their updates. Good money is what will keep them from quitting, which is good for me.
I would like to pay too, but dev cut action in half always lately. A kiss between girls would be good for a decent update. But no! Wait 3-4 more updates for this.

No one here, nor dev or patrons are turtle which alive 200 years to see end of this story.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It was going too well, I think in the yacht part, the dev rushed into the story. Suddenly all girls want to have sex with the MC, I liked how everything was happening more slowly before that part of the yacht. I thought that Lilly would be the cute character, but I see that I was wrong lol. Looking forward to a new update

Reactions: WankerDxD

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
My compressed Unofficial Port of Guilty Pleasure 0.18 with AdanGC Mods Walk through mod
and Qleaf gallery unlocker

Usual gestures, optional save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc...
In game menu toggles with the quick menu.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Unable to type in relationships. Please fix it. When we click on "B______" or any relationship it takes us into Menu and then when try to click on Main Menu it takes back us into game where it skips the relationships editing and starts the game play.

Please fix it.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Unable to type in relationships. Please fix it. When we click on "B______" or any relationship it takes us into Menu and then when try to click on Main Menu it takes back us into game where it skips the relationships editing and starts the game play.

Please fix it.
For now, start the game then click story map in quick menu.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Going to wait for a price drop. I can't justify spending $20 after reading that comment.
well in this update MC gets another BJ from Lilly and then finally gets to fuck Rachel properly :PogChamp:

FredAbfall

Dec 20, 2018
I like this game. I mean, the story setting seems to be quite common, but hey - as long as there are some beautiful women. ;-) Tasha has a really amazing face, while I like to body of Lilly most.

I also appreciate that the female characters have an adult look, they do not seem to be too young.

Reactions: wrs_supernova

Rathul

Mar 28, 2020
View attachment 1084819

Overview:
The game starts with a normal morning, in which you get a call from your best friend, who wants your help in planning the high school graduation party.
What you didn't expect, was that this little party would awaken new feelings in you, and in the person now closest to you.
These feelings will have a long-reaching effect on your life and on your household dynamic,
as the two of you start to pull those you care about into your newfound Guilty Pleasure.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-04
Release Date: 2022-09-20
Developer: Quonix - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Multi Mod* - Hidden Images

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 861760 View attachment 861752 View attachment 953071 View attachment 953080 View attachment 953091 View attachment 954474 View attachment 1097606 View attachment 1097605
Any updates in the game ?

3.40 star(s) 116 Votes