WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hey.
Installed v0.18, opened & ran fine.
Installed v0.18 Mod, opened & got this: (game won't start)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Have used previous Mod ver wth prev Game ver - don't remember getting this problem
* Any idea what step I've missed/fuckedup :rolleyes:
I installed the game and the mod (the version w/o audio) and it ran fine.

However - you might want to check your folder path - the special characters "==" might throw the whole thing off…

Reactions: namelessone22

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey.
Installed v0.18, opened & ran fine.
Installed v0.18 Mod, opened & got this: (game won't start)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Have used previous Mod ver wth prev Game ver - don't remember getting this problem
* Any idea what step I've missed/fuckedup :rolleyes:
Hi. Don't know if you have used my Mod or the one from AdanGC. I checked mine again in a fresh install, but couldn't get that error, it worked for me. Maybe you can check the complete/compressed version with integrated AudioWT Mod from me .

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Whoa, yeah this is a very short update. I get it takes time to create and render each picture, but there is also the other side of things where you can add in more dialogue to help give the update some heft, hell you also can get away with only a few frames needed when it's flipping back and forth between characters so long as it does not do so a lot.

I mean it also does not make much sense how the plan was just agreed upon then thrown out 2 min later if this played out real time with no reason or explanation. I was actually looking forward to the placebo effect outcome but now it will not make sense even if all the new drinks are non alcoholic.

I found this game to be quite interesting at first but as of late that interest is being lost quite fast as the story line went for a twist and turn but forgot to stop with the twist and turn.

Reactions: Tgnm and Krynh

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
If you haven't played this game at all, you'll see a decent amount of content. There are a number of sex scenes so far from the beginning of the game to this point.
I did play the first few releases, then they seemed to get minimal updates, so I stopped playing each release

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I did play the first few releases, then they seemed to get minimal updates, so I stopped playing each release
I tried that skipping too - but was always to courious....

About this release: I again liked it, but for most it's one they can maybe skip. It stopps right before the probably good part with Lilly starts. The dev announced beforehand that he had to postpone that to the next release.

JBL80

Jun 28, 2017
I totally love your art and game. But it really needed a path system. There's just decision to make. Doesn't feel like a game, its more like a comic.

3.40 star(s) 116 Votes