Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:love: Wow I have a great feeling this update is going to be really good let's go Downloading... :coffee:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
MC is not supposed to fall in love with her or get jealous of her college adventures.
There's a very thick line between being jealous and feeling disgusting. Even if I'm fucking a hooker i don't want to hear what she did before even if I know the fact that she suck dicks on daily basis.

"Hey, I'm going down on you but before that would you like to hear how i sucked someone's dick yesterday?" :FacePalm:

Maybe he just isn't insecure about female sexuality?
I don't enjoy listening to a girl's past sexual escapades. Sure, label me as insecure.

First of all, she is not MC-s girlfriend and the only reason, MC gets a chance with her is that she is very open about sex.
Second, she isn't sharing how she has sucked 100 cocks, but explains that MC mother also had some incestous experience in the past and therefore there is chance for him to make her accept what he does with his sisters and maybe even join them.

So it's story wise and character background wise quite important to make the future development with the mother more believable.

I'm not that sensitive about game LI-s past relationships. I don't expect every female LI (even MC's mom) to be a virgin, but I also don't necessarily want to see their previous sexcapades with other guys either. But in this case I don't think the critique is deserved.
After reading your comment i went ahead with the game. Okay, she was talking about how she had sex with MC's mom. I was really looking forward to how MC will convince mom but after knowing how aunt and mom were it's pretty easy to convince her and hence it lost it's charm.

I'm not really sensitive about virginity. I would have loved it if the elder sister was a virgin too but she isn't and you didn't hear me complaining about it. Now if she starts going about how she lost her virginity I'm going to have a problem.

Also, just because there isn't a dick doesn't mean I'll enjoy seeing an LI getting fucked. That flashback scene wasn't necessary and it was properly rendered and animated. Why? I don't really enjoy lesbian scenes if MC isn't involved.

I don't really like girls who are 'open about sex' and guess what? I can't fucking reject Aunt and looks like I won't be able to reject mom either. Why not tag this game as 'kinetic novel'? Choices don't mean shit here.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
There's a very thick line between being jealous and feeling disgusting. Even if I'm fucking a hooker i don't want to hear what she did before even if I know the fact that she suck dicks on daily basis.
Even if you also "want to suck" that same dick she did? Because, the past event that was brought up at that point was aunt's sexcapade with the mother, who MC also wants to fuck. It's not the same as her talking about sucking random dicks.
And again, she is not a whore or MC-s GF who is available for him to fuck normally, the same for the mother, except for this event that makes it plausible for him to have sex with them.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
First time I jumped back into this game since v0.13
Still didn't take me long to finish it. Barely touched the Skip key

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
got jebaited by the update cover, thought there was gonna be some tasha content :(

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Come on guys look at the bright side the second sister gave in.
Good stuff just around the corner now(the scene was already pretty good).

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReiCaixa
3.40 star(s) 116 Votes