"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Guilty Pleasure [v0.18] [Quonix] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,51 GB / 524 MB - GuiltyPleasure-0.18-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,49 GB / 507 MB - GuiltyPleasure-0.18-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
Using the compressed version and it all seems to be "Image 'scene xxxx' not found" Gone through a lot of text and not one image yet.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Yes. Im thinking what you are thinking. That the updates are getting smaller and smaller :D
tbh I'm surprised it's not abandoned it's been in development since aug of 2016... so 6 years and this is all there is... but at the same time kudos to the dev still pushing forward for such a long time most would suffer burn out at this point... that being said it seems for all that time this is all there is makes it kind of a dud for me. I don't want to discourage the dev hopefully they will finish their work it's just not worth the wait at this stage for me.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
This game is a joke , these new updates never add anything, there are not even choices, so many good games out there with no support whatsoever and yet people support this, shame.
Never underestimate the power of incest. If it has that most do not care about lack of a good story. I just hope MC knocks up everyone too (both sisters, his aunt, and his mom) so his family tree is a family plate of spaghetti. There's also an update monthly (not counting the recent break) that most Daz AVN's simply do not have (Daniels K is only other one I know of, bigger updates but the stories are boring vanilla). Presumably done to keep subs active, even if the updates are small. I guess wait 6-12 months like some AVN's (that everyoen but hardcare fans tend to forget about) if you expect an hour of play time per download.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Wow. Just wow. No wonder there are so many abandoned games. People dream about those numbers, release 4 or 5 updates, and are getting $50/month.
exactly that's the point. New developers dream too much. They think they just can start a project and earn tons of money and they get rich.
But that's as far from truth as possible. New devs have to spent EVERY minute they can affort into creating stuff for quite a loooooong time, buying modern, fast, high-quality render equipment on their own cash and risk. Mostly having no benefits of it for months.
Then, after quite some time, they MIGHT START to earn some money, if they proofed to players that they are worth to support and that they are reliable.

Most devs are daydreamer who complain about player that they don't instantly support them after 1-2 updates. They forget that even the highly payed top developers started small without any support and earned their supporter-base over YEARS.

And even if they deliver a good product, they sometimes screw their players. Let me give 2 examples: i personally have been a 50$ supporter of Ecci-Sensei and also "deluca Family" - both top tier games, but both kinda abandonned because of the devs lost passion and interest fo focus.
So i got more careful to who i support - such experiences made me never support devs in advance again.... FIRST they have to deliver, THEN i might support them afterwards, not the other way around anymore - that's what developers don't get in their mind. To sell a product, there first has to be a product.

Last edited:

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Damn, i never played it, downloaded it now and after reading all this about the tiny little updates, i think it may not be worth it.

From start to this point in the game, how much content is there? Is it worth it for a new player to start?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Damn, i never played it, downloaded it now and after reading all this about the tiny little updates, i think it may not be worth it.

From start to this point in the game, how much content is there? Is it worth it for a new player to start?
The game started out really well. Lots of content and good story. Now we get an update that takes 5 minutes or less to play and not really much happening.

Maybe the dev lost interest or is doing something else. But it might be time to stick a fork in this.

Reactions: Direknight
3.40 star(s) 115 Votes